• 256gb Samsung 840
  • Peripherals
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Core
  • Ducky Shine 3 - Blue LED, Brown Switches
  • Samsung SyncMaster 2443
  • Custom Mousepad http://imgur.com/xJWASQM
  • Logitech G35
  • Altec Lansing Octane 7

Thinking about getting one of these, only i'll mount my 32" tv on it at first. I think it would be awesome for my X55 and flight sims.

so linus, are you ever going to find a way to make money of the forums adds after google scum bagged you 

Yes. We are actually working with another tech site to give them a cut and have them serve ads to us letting them bid on bigger deals. Will probably announce something once it's up and running.

This review has me sold, I want two of these sometime down the line.

3 Things

1) Wait linus plays Elite:dangerous? I thought because of how little of it is on the forum he doesn't play.

2) I really hope I can get that cockpit at some point

3) I really hope I can get the x55. I wanted it for some time

I really like the Obutto Cockpit!

I am gonna be buying this like after 5 years!!!!

I'm so into it!!

:)

@LinusTech You must be enjoying it a lottttttt!!!!!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Why would you describe the monitors at the start as having 26.5 million pixels? Nobody knows how many pixels their monitors have... Why not use a measurement that actually means something to people like '3 4k monitors' or 'equivalent to 8 1440p monitors', 'equivalent to 12 1080p monitors' etc. 

EDIT: Great video overall though, that's just a minor gripe.

I love my x55 flight stick its pretty good but does have its faults...

As if it wasn't enough to be drooling over a good steering wheel, now i feel like I need one of these too. Thanks Linus I hope your happy with how inadequate my wallet feels now. In all seriousness now, I would love to see reviews of high end controllers like you were showing off. It makes all the difference in simulation games.

Main Performance PC: http://bit.ly/1C90h3z

We took a look at the Obutto Revolution from a productivity standpoint a few weeks ago... But does it provide an amazing gaming experience as well?

love it how you guys can just make that awesome pc worth like over 3k lol

looks awesome but expensive for us peasants 

Returning after 8 years dormant

After watching this video it makes me wish I had the money and the space in my house to go out and build a new PC, buy 3 1080p IPS monitors, get the racing wheel and pedals, get the flight gear and above all, get the Obutto revolution. It seems like a very versatile system that I could no doubt use to my advantage if I had the ability to. Not to mention I'd go out and get a decent DSLR and start up YouTube channel to generate some income even if Google is deciding to be greedy and take a portion of the profits from YouTubers. All in all this was a very nice series although I wish you guys would just film and make the multipart videos a single video. Oh and the Part 1a, 1b, 1c is really annoying. I get that it makes the workload for you guys easier but if you could just release the videos later and make them whole, that would be a major improvement over the multi-episode multi-part videos. Other than those few complaints I love the channel.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K | Motherboard: ASUS Republic of Gamers Maximus VI Hero | RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz DDR3 | GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Case: Fractal Design R4 | Storage: 240 GB Intel 530 Series SSD (Boot) 1 TB Seagate Barracuda (Data) | OS: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview | PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850W Bronze | Cooler: Corsair H75 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 non RGB w/ blue switches | Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB | Headset: Corsair VOID Yellowjacket | Laptop: ASUS Q550LF 

Sick video. Great conclusion to the mini series :)

Can't wait for the flight stick review too. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Using one of these with arma or battlefield would be amazing!! But i'd rather have that flight stick... :/

Linus a weird question... bit im planning on getting rog swifts in surround myself

how did you plug them in in surround? all in 1 card and does it matter?

That joystick/throttle though.

Can't wait to see the review on that baby

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

yes Linus you can be my friend  

i have spent way too much money on that kind of stuff that is what my mum said, i have spent around about 10 to 11 grand and that kind of stuff and i am only 14 and that money is my own. my room is full with that stuff.

Why do you use that rig? not the Autobahn-Hammer with triple 8GB 290X?

I'd like a good chair setup and good mounting capability to correctly position flight controls, but forgo surround monitors for a VR solution.

Also that X55 looks good, though I have the X52 and that feels pretty good and more affordable.

You should have played Assetto Corsa probably one of the best driving sims out there, and if your wife isn't letting you keep it how are you planing on getting rid of it garage sale it or something? might be quite a bit in shipping.

1899499_982333221792996_6093299785756283

Did someone say "flight sim cockpit"? :D 

YvCRo2j.jpg
(not my setup, but I would rather build one of these ^^) [ http://www.viraltoday.org/gaming/my-uncle-takes-his-flight-sim-very-seriously/ ]

The product does seem like an ideal setup, but for that price it's just not perfect enough.

If it doesn't work, you make it work
If you can't make it work, you try harder
If you say that you can't try any harder, you're lying

nice cockpit! Love to have one of this, but it cost as much as my current rig :( 

Gaming Rig: Intel i5-2400  |  Z68 Pro 3 Gen 3  |  8GB RAM  | Gigabyte R9-270X 4GB | Corsair Graphite 600T white edition | CMStorm Rapid I (blue Switch) | Razer Deathadder

Mobile Devices: Macbook Air 13" | iPad Mini (1st Gen) | iPhone 6 128GB | www.nic-koh.com

@nicklmg

Wait was this a triple g-sync set up? as i though it only worked with 1 monitor or has there been an update.

I sold my g27 for the exact same reason. its such a pain in the ass to get out all the time.

I built myself a racing frame in my shed but then couldn't justify building another gaming pc just to do race sims. that and its always bloody cold in England!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

considering buying one of these, however using a single monitor, would that be any good?