Apple's partner chipmakers reportedly 'gearing up' production for Apple Watch

blaze756

I follow http://www.macrumors.com/ so I'm always up-to-date on the latest Apple news. So this isn't any news to me. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

-snip-

What is the point of this may I ask? I'm not a freaking Apple geek. I'm all for Windows. I just like to stay up-to-date with the latest tech news. ;)

Are you possibly referring that I look like that fatty? :huh:

What is the point of this crap may I ask :angry:? I'm not a freaking Apple geek. I'm all for Windows. I just like to stay up-to-date with the latest tech news. ;)

Are you possibly referring that I look like that fatty? :huh:

no ! i wasnt saying ur fat

i was just tipping my fedora

its expression of recognition or acknowledgement between two persons.

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

no ! i wasnt saying ur fat

i was just tipping my fedora

its expression of recognition or acknowledgement between two persons.

I never know what to make of various meme's. So you probably should've said something with that picture. Sorry for getting all annoyed and angry. I just feel as though people try to use pictures and memes to insult people. So without you saying anything I wasn't really sure what to make of it :mellow:. My bad. ;)

It's incredible that Apple made such a strategic blunder as to not get this thing out before Christmas. I hope Microsoft's Smart Band cannibalizes at least some of it's potential sales. 

It's incredible that Apple made such a strategic blunder as to not get this thing out before Christmas. I hope Microsoft's Smart Band cannibalizes at least some of it's potential sales. 

Strategic blunder? No. Calculated move. Do we really think that Apple, the company that has more spare cash than some countries, couldn't have put this out for Christmas if they wanted to? Trust me, they could've. 

MS's SmartBand is nice, but do you honestly think it will cannibalize anything? Apple on day 1 of release of their watch will probably outdo every other smart watch ever sold. Its why they have no rush to release this. They don't need to. 

I hope this and any other smart watch fails to sell.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

So if it is a "calculated move" as you say, what calculation would that be? How does missing the all important 4th quarter help them in any way?

I'm hoping Apple's smart watch adds competition to the otherwise disappointing smart watch market.  Unfortunately, from what i've heard so far, it's nothing worth getting excited over.