xbox one 'laptop'

dochesterton

22 inch screen with 1080p display

why... they could just make it 792p and be done with it...

and this isnt really a newsworthy thread, more like off topic

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Not sure which is worse, this article, or the fact that someone wasted that much money to make a worthless xbox one laptop

Edit: Seriously, for $1500 dollars you can get an actual laptop that blows both consoles completely out of the water. As well as doing OTHER THINGS THAT ARE USEFUL.

Console = fail.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

There have been xbox laptops for a very long time. The console modder community has it down to a science.

I've been building a portable gamecube into a WiiU case for a long while and I wish it was as PC-like as the xbox one is. 

Seems like I'm the only guy who finds it pretty cool. Halo, when it invariably comes out, is suddenly portable. System link over at a friends place would be quite cool.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

its super cool, but completely impractical. as others have said, you can get a portable system that actually runs at 1080p much cheaper and more practical.did anyone else notice that the person who wrote the article couldn't even spell blu-ray?

people did it with the original and 360. and countless other consoles. no surprise here

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I hope the people bashing this realize that the guy does this kind of stuff as a hobby. Yes, a hobby. He does all kinds of modding and neat things. This is not supposed to "make sense". It's just cool. http://www.edsjunk.net/wordpress/

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Cause they've never heard of the Lenovo Y40/50

Don't you realize he builds these for fun? I really doubt he is doing it because it's more effective. Besides having the xbox is a little different than a windows laptop.

13" Macbook Pro i7 (I7-3520M) | 16gb RAM | 128gb Sandisk SSD

Current build------------------------------Future build↓ 
Intel Core i7-4790K 3.5GHz Quad-Core | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair 450D ATX Mid Tower | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 | MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 | 128gb Sandisk SSD | Corsair H90 94.0 CFM Liquid

qpahiv.png

Don't post selfie on public forunms. That shit belongs in facebook...etc.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

this post gave me aids, thx a lot -_-

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Yeah so cool, now I can bring my super thick and nerdy "gaming" laptop where ever I go, so that people can stare at me while it looks like I'm using a computer from the early 90's. Great.