Uh... I don't even know what to say... Sorry HD598s? lol

BoltActionWaffle

Uh... give me 50 years to think of a good excuse... yeah... can't think of one...

I was planning on reviewing these headphones so I grabbed them from my room and extended the cans then... yeah...

n01s4zD.jpghs4mdhA.jpg

EDIT: If anybody ever needs somebody to take good care of your headphones, you know who to call!

Oh... I just realized maybe that's why they've been creaky since I've bought them... haha

I'm confirming the piece has been missing since they originally arrived, because I remember noticing air coming out of the left side when compressing the headband cushioning, and still continues.

Can you not slide it back in?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

How da fuck did dat happen, lol.

I accidentally dropped my HD800s on the floor yesterday. First accident I've ever had with them. They are OK though.

Does it still work? 

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Can you not slide it back in?

Yeah, but I still don't know where the piece that keeps it in place went lol. It's more wiggly on the left can but still works haha. Lemme change the title a bit. 

How da fuck did dat happen, lol.

I accidentally dropped my HD800s on the floor yesterday. First accident I've ever had with them. They are OK though.

Does it still work? 

Yeah, they still work, but the left can is wiggly now haha. 

Noice

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

Lmao I've got a pair of Creative Evo headphones I've dropped a good 5 times and one time even took mountain biking with me, these things are titanium reinforced or something I swear to god I couldn't break them if I wanted to.

Lmao I've got a pair of Creative Evo headphones I've dropped a good 5 times and one time even took mountain biking with me, these things are titanium reinforced or something I swear to god I couldn't break them if I wanted to.

I noticed that there's a piece missing where the headband ajusts, and It could have been missing for god knows how long haha. I've never try extending them to their max until today. 

I noticed that there's a piece missing where the headband ajusts, and It could have been missing for god knows how long haha. I've never try extending them to their max until today. 

I think it's god way of saying stick with Audio Technica 

I think it's god way of saying stick with Audio Technica 

Totally. Just need to break the rest of my Sennheiser headphones. 

Goodbye HD800s

Totally. Just need to break the rest of my Sennheiser headphones. 

Goodbye HD800s

Ship them to me I'll do it for you

;)

Just pay for shipping, that'll be $1800 please. 

Sure let me just bust open a few student grants 

As long as we're on the subject, I'll just leave this here:

Too bad audio is a bit out of sync

Wait for test number twenty...

Man, I wish I could runover my headphones with a car without it breaking, it would be USEFUL! 

I run over my headphones with my car all the time.

That's what they call 'break in'. Also lit it on fire with a torch, that's what they call 'burn-in'

(AHAHAHAH...haha...ha.. :ph34r: )

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Man, I wish I could runover my headphones with a car without it breaking, it would be USEFUL! 

Yes, that'd be useful in a DJ's life. You got all sorts of fanatic crowds, some might want to run you over with their car. When you wake up in the hospital with 4 broken ribs, 25 stitches, and a broken leg, it's nice to know your headphone survived at least....

Yes, that'd be useful in a DJ's life. You got all sorts of fanatic crowds, some might want to run you over with their car. When you wake up in the hospital with 4 broken ribs, 25 stitches, and a broken leg, it's nice to know your headphone survived at least....

True Story.

Ripped a $100 pair of earbuds in my bicycle chain on way to friends house... terrible day :(

Awww bad happened could u not RMA it

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

I've owned them for nearly a year I believe, so not sure if it would still apply, But honestly IDC because they still sound great.