YouTube UI Changed Again

Snapy1

okay so Im pretty sure this was a overnight change because I didnt notice it until this morning.

if it was like this for a while I apologize in advance. 

537c654f353bfdab381e6276c7484cc1.png

To be expected as google has introduced Material Design , everything will change. (again.)

google.com/design

Interested in Business and Technology

Durex apologize for this mess :( Damn it youtube.

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

I hated it when they changed how you get to your sub box from a current video.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I hated it when they changed how you get to your sub box from a current video.

its a pain in the ass to get to your video history. its basically faster to manually type it in the address bar lol. 

its a pain in the ass to get to your video history. its basically faster to manually type it in the address bar lol. 

Yeah that's what I do to get to my sub box, all I have to do is type "y" into the search bar and press enter and I'm in my sub box.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.