New malware can live inside any USB device undetected

Ryou-kun

oh shit this ain't good.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

What's the point of Malware? Does it actually accomplish anything practical? Why do people go out of their way to make stupid shit for the sole purpose of inconveniencing people?

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

What's the point of Malware? Does it actually accomplish anything practical? Why do people go out of their way to make stupid shit for the sole purpose of inconveniencing people?

I believe Malware is the term that is use for "all" of the malicious programs such as Virus/Worms/Trojans/etc.

I believe Malware is the term that is use for "all" of the malicious programs such as Virus/Worms/Trojans/etc.

That's not what I'm asking. I'm asking what the point of creating obnoxious programs like avg searchprotect (not really malware but obnoxious enough to be considered one) is.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

That's not what I'm asking. I'm asking what the point of creating obnoxious programs like avg searchprotect (not really malware but obnoxious enough to be considered one) is.

Mainly to inconvenience people and to benefit the creators. For example, some variants lock your computer and demand a ransom by XX/XX/XX date, otherwise your data gets deleted. Other variants are key loggers, whose sole purpose is to steal account information, and there are the other variants who simply exist because some guy sitting in his mother's basement wants to inconvenience you.

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

Shiiiiiiit. Although, this reminds of the virus a bit back that would hide itself in the controller for a hard-drive and would surpass a format that way. I think there was also some bullshit about PC's transferring it via inaudible speaker tones or something. Still, soon enough viruses are gonna be making us kick the bad hardware out and start new. 

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

i wish they made RW-R selectable USB drives.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

98e1e7dd643fd7e1526faaed1c7c9832.png

You can stop fearmongering now.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)