Questions that really matter - Ep. 2 Exit Signs

Jtalk4456

Questions that Really Matter - Ep. 2 Exit Signs  

15 members have voted

1. 1. If you're supposed to go to the bottom floor in an emergency, then why are all the exit signs on the ceiling?

• They aren't, that's the floor, but you've been tricked into thinking that's the ceiling. Here, Take the red pill and I'll show you
    • The glow from exit signs is emitted from an energy source known as: El Salida. The illuminati don't want the public discovering this energy source. I've said too much already...
    • They tried them on the floor, but people kept tripping during fires...

Image result for exit signs

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

They point to routes that move you to an exit outside the building, or somewhere safe. They can't predict anything, they are signs, and are used for general emergency evacuation procedures. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

You have to be 3 meters tall to actually see them, making it so only the most premium bodies of society will survive.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

wrong.. the exit signs are in the bottom of the floor on the next floor

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧