is there any coin worth investing in right now

Crypto currencies are speculative, they have no tangible value. They have no reason to be valued at all but they are. So unlike stocks, there's really no way to know. If you want to invest, then invest. But really, you're not investing, you are betting. And the odds are not in your favour.

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Crypto in my opinion has come and gone, the main reason why the value went up was people started buying into it becuse the press made such a big deal about it, take bitcoin for example it's still on the decline (not as much but still) if you still really want to somthing, have a look into 'innovative q'. Some people I know seem to think it's the next big thing... I think all the Crypto has died. 

1 hour ago, Powelljl said:

Crypto in my opinion has come and gone, the main reason why the value went up was people started buying into it becuse the press made such a big deal about it, take bitcoin for example it's still on the decline (not as much but still) if you still really want to somthing, have a look into 'innovative q'. Some people I know seem to think it's the next big thing... I think all the Crypto has died. 

innovative q is still a crypto-currency, just without the blockchain....

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

12 hours ago, Ben Quigley said:

Crypto currencies are speculative, they have no tangible value. They have no reason to be valued at all but they are. So unlike stocks, there's really no way to know. If you want to invest, then invest. But really, you're not investing, you are betting. And the odds are not in your favour.

4 hours ago, Powelljl said:

I was big into bitcoin and made a few thousand off of it in the earlier times even earlier 2018 I was still flipping coins and made $50-$60 here and there, now bitcoin isnt really moving all that much so I sold my profit from when it was down to 5k.,

and now I was looking to see if any other coins that have been added to coinbase are any worth investing. im not new to crypro at all. but im bad at predicting coins, I was in a discord group of people who predicted when to sell and buy and it was going really good until they started charging money for the server so I left.

21 hours ago, Ben Quigley said:

innovative q is still a crypto-currency, just without the blockchain....

It's really one of those things right now, where we are at the point that something will become viable as currency. We're just not sure what coin that will be, and that's basically gambling. Some say it's going to be Bitcoin in 2 years with the lightening network, others say it will be Monero with the anonymous price of it because of the underground heavily favoring it, banks say XRP could be the ticket. Zcash and ETH both are strong because of their transaction and viewed as more "legitimate" compared to Monero, but are essentially have a few extra problems, however they are much more thought out than BTC and the transaction capacity is largely there. 

So...I guess gamble on one of those if I was a betting person but something unexpected might come out of the blue too, you never know.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress