Origin anounces new cases exclusively for their Gaming/Workstation PC's

Source: http://www.originpc.com/landing/new-genesis-millennium/

These cases are awesome.

There are 4 ways to mount your Motherboard into the case.

They look (kinda) good. Not my style, but still ok. Not to gamery and aggressive, but not to stealthy also.

It looks really solid and it seems there are great cable routing options.

Obviously comes in different colors including RGB Led's on the In- and Outside.

And it has watercooling compatible (not sure about the midi tower, though).

There are lots of other features, which I won't list in this post.

Just check out their websites. The pictures alone will show you their awesomeness.

Edit: Looks like you can transform the Millenium case into the Genesis one, just by attaching the

modular bottom compartment.

Millenium:

originpc-millennium-prime-black-main-lef

Genesis Pro: (there is a cover for the top fans.. obviously)

genesis-pro-x2-left-top-angle-open-pdp.j

Origin also uploaded a video about the new cases:

Alienware + Corsair Graphite + NZXT Guardian = THIS

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Looks almost like an Alienware case.

Quote me to get a reply!

Looks almost like an Alienware case.

Don't really know about Alienware cases, but I guess they are much more feature-less, than the Origin-ballers!

That looks like cheap plastic.

But looks interesting, is there any pictures of inside the case? Looks like it has interesting mounting options for water cooling.

Signatures are stupid.

so damn sexy.... (for me)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Is this related to EA?

System:
4670k@4,7Ghz <fully stable ( and 5Ghz, incredible unstable)| Asus Maximus VI Hero | G.Skill TridentX 16GB 2400Mhz C10 | AMD XFX R9 290 OC'ed (locked, Elpida) Cooled by a Kraken G10&X40 w/ NF-A14 | NZXT Phantom 530 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Samsung EVO 250GB | Cooler Master V850 | QNIX QX2710 @110Hz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 ^^ | Madcatz R.A.T. 5 | Brainwavz Delta's |

That looks like cheap plastic.

But looks interesting, is there any pictures of inside the case? Looks like it has interesting mounting options for water cooling.

I hope it is not cheap plastic, but it is plastic for sure.

Inside picture of the Millenium case, with rotated motherboard mount:

prime-full-tower-gaming-blk-angle-lt-2-o

Bottom compartment of the Genesis Cases:

bottom-expansion-hds.jpg

bottom-expansion-radiators.jpg

Just noticed that they mounted Corsair AF-series fans on these radiators.. LOL

Damn that's ugly, people who like Alienware will buy that.

Seriously, why does almost every second gaming case look like an alien spaceship?

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

I thought Origin PC was supposed to be a quality supplier. Why are they using Raidmax cases? [/sarcasm]

I hope there's more metal construction than I think I'm seeing. I want to say it looks good, but I just can't.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

I can't imagine a professional having this in their office. This is just disgusting.

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

Now I hate Origin PC even more!

I do like that Motherboard orientation tho.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

I don't see why everyone is being all "this is terrible."

I like it. A lot. :| I would buy this for a personal home server case.

Why? Because it looks awwwesome. But hey, I like the look of the NZXT phantom. Angles and shit. I like them.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Is this related to EA?

probably not. this is the company that ceased using AMD graphics cards because of reasons

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I like the hot swap bay on the second case.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

I like the hot swap bay on the second case.

Both cases have these 5 hotswap bays.

They are basically the same case to be honest. The Genesis one, just has the bottom compartment, which is detachable (kind of like the HAF Stacker).

I don't see why everyone is being all "this is terrible."

I like it. A lot. :| I would buy this for a personal home server case.

Why? Because it looks awwwesome. But hey, I like the look of the NZXT phantom. Angles and shit. I like them.

The phantom is way more understated than these.  It has angles but these are full of extra useless vents and leds everywhere.

i7 4770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance

Gigabyte z87, Phanteks Enthoo Primo

This is really cool how you can change the motherboard orientation and looks really stealth looking. 

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Not digging the look. Too flashy. Also looks like a futuristic train taken straight out from Final Fantasy.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

This looks, AMAZING! They went the Cooler Master HAF Stacker way sorta, being modular and all but WOW does it look like a beast enthusiast case. I would so pick one up just to screw around with it.

Project Restomod (In progress)

I like how you can customize it a bit.

I already have that lighting system  in my 650D tho :P

I really like the potential for hot swapping, more cases should should support this

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |