I just bought a sound card and I love it to death

DefinitelyNotAPedophile

I bought an asus Dgx and it's awesome. It was the best thing I bought to improve sound quality. My onboard audio just couldn't drive my headphones but this can. It made my audio louder and that was all I needed. Best $40 I ever spent

Good that you like it,

However just one point that you said, it made the audio louder which isnt the same as better.

Just out of curiosity, which headphones do you have?

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

I feel like there is something weird about this post. Hmm.. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Congrats

Unless, you're trying to evoke the evil spirits that lurked 'that' thread

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Good that you like it,

However just one point that you said, it made the audio louder which isnt the same as better.

According to his profile he uses AudioTechnica ATH-M50

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Congrats

Unless, you're trying to evoke the evil spirits that lurked 'that' thread

do not speak of "You-Know-Which" thread

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

This thread smells fishy..

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7 1.3v  with a Corsair H80 w/Dual SP120s - Motherboard: MSI Z97 gaming 5 - RAM: 4x4 G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 1600 - GPU: Dual PowerColour R9 290- SSD: Samsung NVME SM951 256GB-- PSU: Corsair RM 1000  - Case: NZXT H440 Black/red - Keyboard: Coolermaster CM storm Quickfire TK, Cherry MX blues - Mouse: Logitech G502 - Heaphones: Beyerdynamic DT 770 - Monitors: 3x VE248H Eyefinity 1080P -  Phone: iPhone 6S Plus               Please post your specifications in your post, signature or even better, system page on your profile!

Good that you like it,

i got sennheiser hd558 my ath m50 broke after a year.

My asus Maximus v extreme for some reason had terrible audio. The hardware on the motherboard for me was dead so I could hear improvement in audio

Uhh... whats so fishy about this?

Nearly identical OP in a thread from a few days ago. The outcome was Linus bad mouthing the Audio subforum on the WAN show.

Oh... That.

Well anyways congrats on your new purchase! 

:/

de ja vu...   Oh hang on a minute... I've been here before.  I Loose my keys somewhere around the forth page so can everyone keep an open for them?  thanks. B)

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.