Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

An annoyance of all places dealing with PC hardware in this day & age.

Feckinell
 Share

Exhibit of random MR Joe.

 

Question or issue, need help with software / hardware issues.

 

Linus Tech Tips forum.

 

Answer: most likely hardware degradation.

Degradation. this answer is 3 hours old.

Degradation.This user likes all of the degradation comments.

Degradation. The user likes everyone's comments.

Checked your temps & drivers?

Degradation. This user went to make coffee.

Degradation. This user likes the first guys degradation answer.

 

Issue not fixed because they are all in their own world.

 

Original poster only see's the same answer and people liking each other but not helping them.. get's mad. May troll in the future because they cannot take you seriously.

 

Reddit.

 

Cite's some random Youtube video.

K. 9K likes for accidently making "KKK"

K. User 

K. User likes the top comment and all K's.

Q. Get's downvoted into oblivion.

 

Well that went well i should go elsewhere for help.

 

Youtube.

 

Watches LLT.

Finds nothing on his specific issue but subscribes because he finds his short ass funny.

 

Watches Jay.

Still no fix but finds an emotional video about his past, subscribes because he thinks Jay is an alright guy.

 

Watches GamersNexus.

Learns more about GPU's and software / hardware bottlenecking, gains actual information, still no help on his own issue.

 

Turns sour and buries his anger because he cannot deal with the problem since nobody has an answer or even the time to truly help him.

 

Computer BSOD's.

Punches screen.

 

Comes back to LTT asking about the new 2 inch 9K display and if his GT 210 will run Barbie at 40FPS.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

cool

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD


Inside some old case I found lying around.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh the first part should be:

User posts vague problem without giving any information beyond: It doesnt work! HELP ME NOW

User does not understand how forums works and expects realtime chat response

 

:D :P 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Dujith said:

Tbh the first part should be:

User posts vague problem without giving any information beyond: It doesnt work! HELP ME NOW

User does not understand how forums works and expects realtime chat response

 

:D :P 

What if the issue is vague and the OP is vague because they lack the information and resources to fix it? What if that was the point of them asking for help?

 

 

 

Woosh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Feckinell said:

What if the issue is vague and the OP is vague because they lack the information and resources to fix it? What if that was the point of them asking for help?

 

 

 

Woosh.

O gimme a break, the amount of times anyone trying to help had to ask for even the minimum of information like OS and version, hardware like what motherboard ect is used.

I could go into the forum now and pick a few threads that are just that "HELP ME" without any info beyond: "It does not work" or "i do not 60fps!!! what is wrong????"

 

And tbh they are very friendly and patient here, try another hardware forum and post vague problems with little to no info and you'll get locked and a warning ;) 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dujith said:

O gimme a break, the amount of times anyone trying to help had to ask for even the minimum of information like OS and version, hardware like what motherboard ect is used.

I could go into the forum now and pick a few threads that are just that "HELP ME" without any info beyond: "It does not work" or "i do not 60fps!!! what is wrong????"

 

And tbh they are very friendly and patient here, try another hardware forum and post vague problems with little to no info and you'll get locked and a warning ;) 

 

And this is why the older generations cannot take any of you seriously, you are not stable enough to actually help others. You need a break from helping others so why are you on a forum "helping" others?

Clearly many users are not here to help it is their lives and where they can get some self esteem stroking by likes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Feckinell said:

And this is why the older generations cannot take any of you seriously, you are not stable enough to actually help others. You need a break from helping others so why are you on a forum "helping" others?

Clearly many users are not here to help it is their lives and where they can get some self esteem stroking by likes.

:D son, assume make an ass out of u and me. "Older Generations", that did make me chuckle :D 

Anyway, blame on me on engaging you.  So good luck with this problem and cya around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Dujith said:

:D son, assume make an ass out of u and me. "Older Generations", that did make me chuckle :D 

Anyway, blame on me on engaging you.  So good luck with this problem and cya around.

No problem many weak people cannot handle it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Dujith said:

Tbh the first part should be:

User posts vague problem without giving any information beyond: It doesnt work! HELP ME NOW

User does not understand how forums works and expects realtime chat response

 

:D :P 

Makes thread on LTT forum stating LTT forum members were not helpful (Me). XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

 

(For the record it's a compute .dll, which is driver related most likely, but even mentioning other things to check if that's not the case makes this guy flip)

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MeDownYou said:

Makes thread on LTT forum stating LTT forum members were not helpful (Me). XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

 

(For the record it's a compute .dll, which is driver related most likely, but even mentioning other things to check if that's not the case makes this guy flip)

My issue with you specifically is this "So, You're having a DX12 Problem. Windows 7 only fixes your issue because it doesn't support DX12."

 

You answer in a definite way being such a know it all when you are 100% incorrect, then high horse yourself in the comments after.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is your next answer:

 

"Well, if they aren't all DX12, then looking at your post you have one other thing in common. 3D gpu workloads, consistent with memory degradation, or overflow. Watch your memory clocks, voltages, and ensure good temp. DX12 might be more of a problem because of the way the API calls. It may be as simple as the AMD driver/bios that you had installed however. The switch of OS most likely was just a benefit because of driver switch if you've seen improvement."

 

 

 

This simply is not how you give others information you seem egotistical and unhelpful only there for one thing and that is yourself.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

The end of the story is compiled random information from various other people into one sentence and paragraph without understanding exactly what the issue is even when the OP clearly explained it, then also got a conclusion that the system is running better under a more stable operating system.

 

Information sponges without the mind to formulate what should be given as proper information, not intelligently helping, just random garble.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm too tired to understand what is happening in this thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

My interest in this thread degraded pretty quickly.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, EPENEX said:

I'm too tired to understand what is happening in this thread.

The average person here is of sheep instinct and not really capable of seeing the bigger picture, this forum seems way to young, people who are serious have no patience for people who are so overwhelmingly unhelpful, but because the structure of such a community is based on young information sponges the entire community is likely to side with it's own generation of mind and thoughts than to see the bigger picture and issue.

 

The Off-Topic is like a safe space for emotionally messed up minds reading it as a non user for a few months. whilst there is not much wrong with sharing every day issues.. good to release some stress & tension, the forum is no longer a forum to these people, it is their home.. these are not helpful, the forum loses logic to emotional needs instead, which is why the like system is so flawed, it helps nobody but the said poster who is answering someone be it good information or bad. It is why so many still post because they are emotionally attached to their own self image & ego and NEED their likes instead of actual good information.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×