Friend's building a gaming pc.

Narlshak

Hello there ladies and gentlemen.A friend of mine is going to build a gaming pc and he needs some opinions about the parts that he chose.Here are the parts:

i5 4670K

ASUS Z87I-PRO

ASUS GTX770 DCUII 2GB

G.SKILL RipjawsX 16GB(2x8GB) 1600ΜΗz

WD Caviar Black 1TB 7200RPM SATA3

Samsung 840 Evo Series 120GB SATA3

Corsair CX600M 80 Plus Bronze

Bitfenix Prodigy

Here are his questions:Is this build going to work?Will the CX600M fit in the Prodigy?Is this build future-proof?That's what he wants to know but if you got anything else to say please feel free to add it with your opinion.Thank you in advance.

PS:Don't send me links from Amazon or Newegg.I'm not buying from there.Sorry for my english,it's not my mother lanquage

1.Yes

2. Check case compatibility,

3. No (not gpu wise anyway).

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

When I put my cx750 in my old HP case (UK Computer Manufactor) it was horrible. Let's just say a saw was needed. I wouldn't recommend, try finding a smaller one.

i5 4570 l MSI N660 TF 2GD5/OC GeForce GTX 660 l 6GB 1333Mhz Ram l Gigabyte GA-B85M-HD3 l Zalman Z9 Plus ATX/mATX Case l 1TB HDD 7200 RPM l Asus N10 Wireless adapter PCIE Express card

Don't need 16 gigs of ram for gaming. Get rid of the idea of something being future proof, it doesn't exist. Great build otherwise.

It'll work just fine and fit just fine, and futureproof isn't actually a thing.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

I would say you don't need that much ram but if its cheap go for it. 

Onto the psu... Although I'm not saying that that one will be bad i do have a cx500v2 in my case and it works fine but i did rma it for making some noise and the one i got back does it off and on still. I'm not sure if this is a common problem or if i just have bad luck but it does make me want to stay away from their cheaper psu line. This is a completely bias response on my part so take it with a grain of salt i have also not had many other problems with corsairs products and mostly recommend them lol.

You may want to build the system on http://pcpartpicker.com/ it will normally tell you if it knows of any compatibility problems with the build based on the info it has but it will also tell you the cost and where to buy the parts normally the cheapest they can bought for at the time.