Really Linus?

AskTJ
1 minute ago, Syntaxvgm said:

snowflakes btfo 

What are you on about?

10 minutes ago, Netivity said:

What are you on about?

There were snowflakes and thanks to you there are now none. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

1 minute ago, Syntaxvgm said:

There were snowflakes and thanks to your there are now none. 

Righto!

Enjoy your day mate. :) 

On 9/1/2018 at 6:48 PM, AskTJ said:

So I watched the Wan Show and was looking for the timestamps in the comment, and found a top comment saying 45:40. I watched it and saw what Linus said.

45:40

Script:

Linus: "You could go to the store, buy an RTX, whatever the crap and review it."

Riley: "Do you want me to do that?"

Linus: "No. I don't. Because we're going to have Anthony do it because he is far more qualified."

Riley: " *Sighs* Okay. *Sad and awkward face*."

I personally see this as rude and unprofessional, especially being in front of a big audience, live, and then seeing Riley's reaction really made me feel bad, as well as multiple people commenting after the video and during the stream. Sure, Linus can be a douche and rude, on and off camera, but this wasn't a nice way to treat Riley, especially with his reaction. You have to give it to Riley though, for shrugging it off, drinking his beverage and continuing on with the stream, but that one moment really made him feel uncomfortable and feel small. It might've been a joke, and most likely was, but it wasn't taken as one.

Linus, 

Image result for think before you talk

(@LinusTech)

I'm sure it was a joke and Riley took it like that. He constantly gets made fun of online and takes it fine, just like this. It's called meming.

You can play Halo, Zelda - Breath of the wild and Horizon Zero Down on consoles but on PC's, we can play exclusives on coolmath-games.com!! 

#PCMasterRace

Linus has been hard on tons of people he co host the WAN show with him. not the first time and not the last.

GUCCI GANG

On 9/1/2018 at 8:06 PM, Syntaxvgm said:

He should also apologize for all of those times he fired luke. 

He should apologize for not firing him more.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

On 1.9.2018 at 10:48 AM, AskTJ said:

I personally see this as rude and unprofessional, especially being in front of a big audience,

I don't.

But I worked construction for a time (as an electrician), but I think every man might want to do an Internship or whatever and at least see a day or two of that. And how the people there interact with each other. 

And back to Linus:
Every person has a job he or she is paid to do. That is in their contract.

And I would assume that Riley knows this as I do and Linus does as well.

So for me it seems more like Riley wanted to try to get Linus to let him do the Reviews and Linus said no, we have someone better for the job.

That isn't really rude, its very direct and honest. And it shows that Linus didn't fall for this trap.

That is one thing to interpret it, the other is that Riley just wanted to make (a bad??) Joke that didn't connect that well with the Audience.

Maybe you guys should get out of your house and your school and look at how the real world really works and how "real men" really talk to other men when they are alone and no female is in sight.

And stop looking for victims!

Here is no victim, just two guys talking to each other and some male teasing!

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was hilarious. We're all adults here. Linus is trying to run a business. I'm sure there will be some sort of fun gag video where Riley gets to review something. lol

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018

I know people like Linus. He isn't being mean, just joking around. 

As for the meme/picture, pretty null. He'd probably laugh it off if he does have the personality I think he does.

Edit: I'm also pretty sure Riley knows that from how he acts throughout the ep.