Is this worth 200€ =227,5 USD?

Harkulles
Go to solution Solved by Ryujin2003,
1 hour ago, Harkulles said:

Can´t i get a RX 570 and use it with that? :) The Bottlenecker says that it would work :D

It'll suffice with that. Then have them drop the current GPU if you're going to get something different.

I calculated the price of the used parts on ebay, and it summs up to 240€. For which price should i get the pc? :D

As is, is be hesitant to pay not that $150 to $180 for this setup. The CPU is old, and is really going to stifle on current games outside if esports. And the GPU is shit relatively speaking. You can do stuff with it, but is your level of quality worth the price?

And just because that's what people charge on eBay didn't mean that's really what it's worth. People sell FX 8350 for nearly $100 USD where I am. Doesn't mean it's worth that much.

Hi :)

Is this worth 200€ =227,5 USD?

CPU: AMD FX-6200 + XigmaTek - CPU cooler with extra RGB Fan from NZXT

Mobo: Asrock 970 Extreme 4

GPU: Asus GTX 560 TI RAM: 2*4GB 1600 Mhz+ 2*2GB 1600Mhz (all are from Corsair (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9))

PSU: FP- 750W

Case: Sharkoon Vaya Value ATX MidiTower+ Extra 120mm Fan

+Fan controller

+DVD Drive

Thx!

No, if you want to play games.

The GPU was released in 2011. CPU is equally outdated. 

Low end board, midrange CPU from 2012, €20 graphics card, cheapo case...yeah maybe €150 at a stretch, but you can't really upgrade it into something useful.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Depends where you're selling tbh. 

I personally wouldn't buy it, but it's not an outrageous price either. 

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

21 minutes ago, Ryujin2003 said:

Nope. Don't know why people oversell their used shit.

because moneyzzz

Nope, it's complete garbage. Try to aim for a PC with Sandy Bridge and above CPU and at least GTX 670 as far as Nvidia GPUs go, and even that card is at being generous.

2 hours ago, Teddy07 said:

No, if you want to play games.

The GPU was released in 2011. CPU is equally outdated. 

Can´t i get a RX 570 and use it with that? :) The Bottlenecker says that it would work :D

1 hour ago, Ryujin2003 said:

Nope. Don't know why people oversell their used shit.

I calculated the price of the used parts on ebay, and it summs up to 240€. For which price should i get the pc? :D

It'll suffice with that. Then have them drop the current GPU if you're going to get something different.

As is, is be hesitant to pay not that $150 to $180 for this setup. The CPU is old, and is really going to stifle on current games outside if esports. And the GPU is shit relatively speaking. You can do stuff with it, but is your level of quality worth the price?

And just because that's what people charge on eBay didn't mean that's really what it's worth. People sell FX 8350 for nearly $100 USD where I am. Doesn't mean it's worth that much.

IMHO, it’s not a bad computer if you upgrade the GPU to a 1050 and then you’re in business. The FX 6200 isn’t completely obsolete. The only reason I can justify this offer is the stupid high price of RAM. And RAM will only get more expensive. 

Yes and no! For gaming that is not to good! For samll think like editing or business work it will be fine !