The Lightning 350D - [BUILD UPDATE 4/3/14]

avenge_peach

looks stunning, but i'm wondering why you have Airflow optimised fans on the Rad, instead of pressure optimised??

I detailed my reasoning in the build log but it's mainly aesthetics. I have some 140->120mm brackets on the way to convert to SP120s.

So yellow. Much sexy. Very lightning. Wow.

If you regard my facts as wrong, feel free to rectify it.

——————————————————————————

If you regard my opinions as wrong, feel free to ignore it.

The most beautiful build with yellow as the accent colour! And the blue LEDs compliment the yellow perfectly!

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

DAMN!!! This is by far the best build I've seen in a 350D! Great job!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

a little strip of yellow LED light will be good. just a suggestion.  ;)

But all in all really nice build really like the yellow accent specially the led at the cooler and the awesome sexy graphics card you have there the lightning series is my favorite kind of graphics card so beautiful

The first really awesome yellow build that I've seen. The blue underglow is brilliant.

who cares...

Holy shite! This is awesome!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Great build man!!!

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

Well, I'm throwing my computer away and starting over again.

/Thanks

I don't what's hotter.  The computer, or that chick  ;)

Fractal Design Define C | Intel Core i7 7700k | Corsair H100i V2 | Gigabyte Z270X Gaming 7 | Seasonic Prime 750 | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X
16gb G.Skill Trident Z | Samsung 960 Evo NVMe 500gb | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Razer Death Adder Chroma | Razer Firefly | Dell U2515H

I don't what's hotter.  The computer, or that chick  ;)

I think he didn't either, so he chose both  :lol:

Awesome setup dude!

PC: Ryzen 5 2600 // 16 GB Corsair 3200 // MSI RX 580 8 GB // 500 GB WD Blue M.2 (sata) // Silverstone Raven RVZ03B // Fedora 33

LAPTOP: i7 5700HQ // 16 GB Kingston 1866 // GTX 970M // 250 GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 // 1 TB HDD // Windows 10

ETC: (2) Dell U2515H (2560x1440) // Corsair K63 // Logitech G603 // FiiO E10 // Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO (250 ohm) // Audio Technica ATH-M60x

My body is ready.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

I saw this on /r/gamingpc and linked it on TS! I have a 7970 Lightning and it's a sexy card. Great build! 

bullShit that was to make me jizz my pants.................

Can you next time - not quote the whole post? You can edit the quote as you please, so you can delete or add stuff into it. So you can at least delete the images in it. Or keep your favorite one in it. Thanks!

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

One word: AWESOMEEEE!!!!!

That is a really beautiful build. I just have one question but how did you achieve the blue led lighting around the RAM modules? Is that part of the mobo or modding you did on your own?

Thanks.

That is a really beautiful build. I just have one question but how did you achieve the blue led lighting around the RAM modules? Is that part of the mobo or modding you did on your own?

Thanks.

It's actually part if the Corsair Dom Plat RAM modules themselves. The light is more of a white LED. The picture was taken in very low light conditions which gave it the appearance of blue. You can't even really see those lights during the daytime.