The Lightning 350D - [BUILD UPDATE 4/3/14]

avenge_peach

Absolutely gorgeous! And the system is pretty nice too. ;)

But really, though. Build quality is top notch from every angle. Part choices are phenominal, cable management is unbelievably perfect, and everything is wonderfully themed. The jealousy is strong.

Stunning build :)

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

Aw I'm sad there were no BLOTW this week on the WAN show. I was excited to see if I got featured! Maybe on the watercooled update!

Aw I'm sad there were no BLOTW this week on the WAN show. I was excited to see if I got featured! Maybe on the watercooled update!

i also was hoping to see if they put build log pics in . mite come the week after .

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

Clean build bro I never knew yellow could look so good.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

That...looks...amazing  :o

CPU: i5 3570k CPU Cooler: Hyper 212+ Mobo: Asrock Pro 4 Z77 GPU: Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 PSU: Seasonic G 650w HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB SSD: Kingston v300 Sound Card: Asus xonar dg MonitorAcer K272HUL, HP 22bw 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G400 Mousepad: Steelseries Qck+ Case: Corsair Air 540 Fans: 4x Noctua NF-P12 (saving up for more)

Looks so good, gotta love yellow and black builds.

Build 1: 4770k (H100i) | 2 x MSI 280X Gaming 3G | Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero | Corsair RM850 | 16GB Corsiar Vengeance 1600MHz | Corsair Obsidian 750D |

Build 2: 3770k (Titan Fenrir Evo) | Powercool 3GB HD7970 Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair TX750 | 16GB Kingston HyperX Genesis 2133MHz Inwin Fanqua |

Beautiful build and all....but

DAFUQ?!?!?!

YOU OVERCLOCKED YOUR MONITOR TO 120Hz FROM 60Hz????

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

i priced something similar to this on a pc site here in New Zealand, and it was approaching $4000,  :(

Looking for a job

Wow, that looks sick!

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

build of the week incoming.

love the color coordination and choice; the sleeving and the great shots (say no to noisy cellphone pics  :P )

and the yellowcard picture in the background is great too 

build of the week incoming.

love the color coordination and choice; the sleeving and the great shots (say no to noisy cellphone pics :P )

and the yellowcard picture in the background is great too

Thanks! I wish they still did builds of the week on the WAN show. Looks like my build fell during a period of transition. Oh well!

I also didn't notice that my build was featured on NZXTs and PCCG Facebook pages! That's awesome. They got a little buried by CES coverage but it's all good. I'm definitely honored to be acknowledged to such a degree!

Damn! I don't need to say anything... You know what I wanted to say. Just can't get the words out now... :D

|OscillosC Build|+ Raspberry Pi [NAS] + Another G5 + Personal + HTPC: Asus Z87-A - Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.5ghz 1.15v - Noctua NH-D14 - Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 OC @ 1170mhz core- Kingston HyperX 8gb 1600mhz CL9 - Samsung 840 PRO 128Gb SSD for Windows- Kingston V300 120gb for Ubuntu- WD Caviar Black 1Tb For games and programs - WD Caviar Green 2Tb For videos, photos, music, and backups- Seasonic P660 XP2 Platinum - Windows 8.1 PRO - Ubuntu 14.04 - Modded Bitfenix Ghost

That is one smexy looking computer.  :o

Intel 2600k @ 4.5 GHz | CoolerMaster 212 Evo | ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe | XFX 7950 Black Ed. Corsair Vengeance RAM (4x4GB)NZXT Phantom 820 | Rosewill 1000w Bronze

ASUS VN248H-P IPS | LG E2742 | Logitech Z623 | Logitech G600 |Steelseries QcK Heavy | Corsair K90 MX Red | Ducky Shine Year of the Goat MX RedErgotech Freedom Arm