The cheap staff in china!

Jeff.Lin

If i tell u guys u can get PC in 733 USD and its can play most 3a game

or i tell u guys i can buy a 1080 in china with 440 USD

and i can even choose a sound box with less than 43USD(i mean sound my Enlish is bad lol)

i can even got a case with 43USD:)

Well guys im not lying this is ture in china and a cpu fans is less than 30USD water cooling is 73USD

i can tell u guys this is the ture i m live in china my pc is not more than 590USD but i can run pubg csgo and some more games

beside uhhh i can fix the mac10 in china with very cheap prise i promise its can not be more than 600USD

this is the ture in china i mean i love china why the US or ER is so expensive i can understand dude

why????!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:S

that's nice, but so?

There are much more important things in life than the price of computer parts

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

You'd have to pay for shipping, exports taxes you know that stuff. Everything there is cheaper for you because it's made there with your little hands, Asian man. Try buying anything made in America at a reasonable price from a different country. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

5分钟前,Aaki Adaki说:

你得付运费,出口税,你知道的那,那个一些东西。那里的东西对你来说都便宜,因为它是用你的小手做的,亚洲人。试着从不同的国家以合理的价格购买美国制造的任何东西。

duude its still not mush expensive for me such AJ NIKE its not that kind expensive

why the computer 

While the prices may be low, the quality is also low. I much prefer paying a bit more at my local PC hardware store for a high-quality Fractal Design case or an authentic 1080ti made by Asus. You never know what kind of crap you're going to get. Also you have to pay for shipping fees and in the case of more expensive products like graphics cards, I must pay taxes.

I've bought two chinese 1 dollar mice, both had their receivers broken in under a month. The plastic piece with the circuit inside wasn't even secured to the metal frame, it was just slapped on there to be held in with friction. Also I bought a LED lightstrip and a 12v transformer for it, and the transformer makes a nice little buzz sound when it's plugged in. Makes me really comfortable to leave it on plugged at night.

30 dollars for CPU fans is a bit high too imo unless it's Noctua.

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz

Is it even a legitimate 1080 tho? Or a fake one from a couple of generations ago with an updated firmware to pretend it's a 1080 ?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

6 hours ago, Jeff.Lin said:

and i can even choose a sound box with less than 43USD(i mean sound my Enlish is bad lol)

Well guys im not lying this is ture in china and a cpu fans is less than 30USD water cooling is 73USD

i can tell u guys this is the ture i m live in china my pc is not more than 590USD but i can run pubg csgo and some more games

beside uhhh i can fix the mac10 in china with very cheap prise i promise its can not be more than 600USD

this is the ture in china i mean i love china why the US or ER is so expensive i can understand dude

What do you mean why?

• 0 or crappy support.
  • Uses stolen R&D from other companies, so you don't need to pay for that.
  • Has a history to use components that were recycled from other parts instead of new for some parts.
  • Shortcuts and corner cuts at every stage of the development of the hardware is always taken to favor low price and max profit. From piss poor circuitry design (if they design it), switching components that should be used with other lower quality ones, or skip some, using lower quality components. Inadequate heatsink on parts could be used, not putting thermal past, or an ultra thin layer, saving every penny that they could get.
  • Crappy, poorly made fans.
  • No quality control.
  • No marketing.
  • Tend to use clone chips (fake chips) instead of the genuine ones, to get a lower price, by-passing R&D cost pay-back from the original chip manufacture, and again shortcuts are taken to reduce cost further, affecting quality, and more.. you don't want to use a clone power regulator for a processor or certified PSU in your system which can destroy your PC or worst cause fire.
  • Shipping across the sea.

and probably more.

A common issue with manufactures in China, when you want something produced, unless you go with the really big guys like Foxconn, and even then. Ignoring the extremely poor working conditions, 'cause that is a different story. Usually, many of these Chinese manufactures will produce what you ask to the letter, you'll get your product done exactly right. Then you'll place large orders for your to package and sale to your customers. Great! But the moment you'll look away, expect them to switch components with low quality ones that resemble the same, not switching the molds when needed resulting in low quality molding, using cheaper plastic, diluting the paint resulting that the paint comes off in your consumer hands, and more. It is common that manufacture reputation is ignored (they can just rename themselves when it gets too low and can't get contracts due to poor reputation), and maximize profits, at YOUR cost. And YOUR image and reputation are on the line, unless you setup extensive Quality Control and Quality Assurance teams continuously verifying everything and fighting with manufactures to ensure the product is always made right.

You know it is bad when Chinese are looking brand names product OUTSIDE of China despite made in China, as they know it is a fake product or low quality product.

Of course, again, you have exceptions. You have fine Chinese companies like Oppo, Aukey, and many more. And the small manufactures, being startups, tend to be more interested in building reputation, good image, and offer the best image they can to grow, let alone survive. But that is not everywhere the case. The the quality brands tends to make products that sale close in price to the other brands. There is no big saving, because, in the end, quality, reliability, using genuine parts, and R&D costs a lot of money.

8 hours ago, Arika S said:

that's nice, but so?

There are much more important things in life than the price of computer parts

There is? 

This research will require some time....

Good luck with RMA.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

2018年8月9日下午6时44分,TetraSky说:

这是合法的1080吗?或者是几代前的假固件,用更新的固件假装是1080?

its real 1080 3dmarks is same point as 1080

Shipping, taxes, and Intel and Nvidia and AMD and all the other manufacturs spend a lot of work and hire people to make these cards. I respect them and all the other Taiwanese companies that make these cards and Mobos. Therefore I am willing to spend some more money to get better service and to help people.

also I can make a 590 USD computer that can run pubg on lowest settings like you do and play the most demanding game on earth csgo.

8gb of ram, i3 8100, cheap h310 mobo and 1050 ti will work nicely

as for the cheap shit, i can find 1080s for 430 from evga, cpu fans for 10$, and

I know for a fact that china does not allow gun ownership except in certain cases so what the hell is the deal with the Mac10? My parents are chinese btw.

On 8/9/2018 at 6:35 AM, Dan Castellaneta said:

Because shipping the parts halfway across the world isn't a worry in China, where they're made.

There's actually a huge market on China for European brands. The products are still made in China, but are shipped to and back from Europe. It's all about the brand perception 

/end useless factoid 

That's an F in the profile pic

On 8/9/2018 at 1:10 AM, aki adaki said:

little hands, Asian man

ackshually, my hands are quite meaty sir

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Products are cheap didn't necessarily means it cost less to you. Especially for the people living in China.

Many Chinese company cut cost by transferring manufacturing cost to environmental and social cost, from mining, transportation, and manufacturing of industral material.

For example, when the factory save $20 by disposing chemical waste directly into the river, and all soil downstream are polluted (which is surprisingly comment in China, factory in upstream, farming land down stream). And you just happened to consume crops grown in that area. In a long run, what you have to pay for doctor, or what it cost you for not able to work as much as your are healthy, will be more than that $20. 

All that cheap product will turn into a social karma and cost much greater than the money you save today, and the price will have to be paid by everyone in the society and you later generations.

So think again. Are those product you buy really that cheap?

58 minutes ago, Froody129 said:

There's actually a huge market on China for European brands. The products are still made in China, but are shipped to and back from Europe. It's all about the brand perception 

/end useless factoid 

No surprise when you really know how bad Chinese company can made their products. Can you imagine a screw driver head  that is softer than a screw head?

The difference between QC for product that sell internally and export is usually huge.

Not sure if someone mentioned it yet, but it's also about the purchasing power of the locals. They cut their margins abroad. Manufacturing wise a 1080Ti isn't worth the 900-ish dollars (or whatever it is selling for). There's like a 30-40% markup. 

Just look at how Steam handles foreign markets, games are ridiculously cheap in poor countries. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

41 minutes ago, Raskolnikov said:

Not sure if someone mentioned it yet, but it's also about the purchasing power of the locals. They cut their margins abroad. Manufacturing wise a 1080Ti isn't worth the 900-ish dollars (or whatever it is selling for). There's like a 30-40% markup. 

Just look at how Steam handles foreign markets, games are ridiculously cheap in poor countries. 

huh what? No.

You are looking at production cost of a graphics card. That is: The cost of material. It excludes the facility in making the graphics card, the facility to make each component, and the GPU itself. It excludes people working at these facilities, it excludes marketing, support, warranty coverage, day-to-day business operational expense, R&D cost, and more.

You cannot compare hardware with software. Games, you make once, and you can "produce" any copies of it for nearly free in comparison of the cost (box releases cost money, of course, and digital download require servers and network cost). These markets, sure games are cheap, but for THEM, those people that makes a few dollars per day, is expensive. From there perspective it is like you buying a game at 60$. If you go to Switzerland, for example, everything, from your perspective is, things, even a bottle of soda is super expensive. But people living and working there... it is like you getting  a soda from Quebec.... soooo 2.50$ Canadian. This is also why companies open factories on different region in the world, to be able to adapt the cost of product with the economic environment they are in, to meet the price that the consumer there can afford.

Yes you can buy a 1080 cheap . But let us know how much a strix 1080 is and we will let you know how much cheaper we can get it for , as western market cards get made in China but then shipped to the us or EU and then would need to be shipped back . 

Same as the water cooling stuff . Yes you can buy a cheap water block  but you can not buy a superior ek block for cheaper than we can . 

I buy lots from China and I am happy with what I buy . But when I want quality I also buy us eu

On 8/8/2018 at 11:33 PM, Jeff.Lin said:

you can get a 1080 for 439.9 in the US and it is a EVGA with proper warranty https://www.walmart.com/ip/EVGA-GeForce-GTX-1080-FTW-DT-GAMING-ACX-3-0-w-Adjustable-RGB-LED-Graphics-Card-08G-P4-6284-KR-08G-P4-6284-KR/144703018?affp1=Gf2ssvCIn0M5cClvlZxbzAfXxGbjFWVJaxJnUrYVLKY&affilsrc=api&u1=&oid=223073.7200&wmlspartner=8BacdVP0GFs&sourceid=22096305162868878353&affillinktype=14&veh=aff

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL