which is better and by how much?

giorgi1997
Go to solution Solved by AlwaysFSX,

EVGA, Zotac is a sketchy company now.

EVGA is da best.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

EVGA has a better reputation and is known to back up their warranties without hassle even on older cards. They're gamers /overclockers too so they know whats up.

Was Zotac ever really trustworthy?  :unsure:

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

EVGA, Zotac is a sketchy company now.

Was Zotac ever really trustworthy?  :unsure:

Zotac is solid and trustworthy... I don't see how they're any more sketchy than companies like EVGA.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Zotac is solid and trustworthy... I don't see how they're any more sketchy than companies like EVGA.

I've gotten a good amount of products from them and they always have some kind of problem that makes the unusable for the most part.

I've gotten a good amount of products from them and they always have some kind of problem that makes the unusable for the most part.

Getting a zotac card soon, wish i hadn't seen this thread.

Getting a zotac card soon, wish i hadn't seen this thread.

It could just be me, family, and friends that have terrible luck with Zotac? :)

Hmm, what kind of issues?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Now in theory, the Zotac should run quieter and cooler than EVGA but this is assuming its a blower fan EVGA , but the EVGA will run faster but hotter and louder. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Hmm, what kind of issues?

DOA, artifacting, poor build quality where in one case the card literally fell apart, causing Windows to BSOD, etc.