Haswell-e leaked Pricing

ViruZ_HUN

Hello everyone!

So i found something pretty intresting, I found leaked pricing on haswell-e, The new intels Extreme CPUs line-up. This is pretty good prices for those who are intrested to upgrade to this in late 2014. This is only leaks nothing here is 100% sure about the prices.

Quote:

Intel is planning to launch its 4th generation Core i7 HEDT (high-end desktop) platform, codenamed "Haswell-E," in the third quarter of 2014 (after June), which should space its launch roughly a year from Core i7 "Ivy Bridge-E." With Haswell-E, Intel is expected to increase core counts across the board, launching an "affordable" six-core part around the $400 mark, an eight-core part around the $600 mark, and an Extreme Edition eight-core part around the $1,000 mark. The three will be based on the LGA2011-3 socket, which has the same pin count as today's LGA2011, yet is incompatible with it, because the pin map of Haswell-E will differ from its predecessors'. Driving the platform will be Intel's X99 Express chipset, with support for up to ten SATA 6 Gb/s ports, and a large number of USB 3.0 ports. Some of the first X99 motherboards are expected to be unveiled at Computex 2014.

Haswell-e leaked pricing:

I7 5820k 6C/12T: 400 USD  

I7 5930k 8C/16T: 600 USD

I7 5960x 8C/16T : 1000 USD

I dont really know if thats the right names for them but i think it will be named like that. i am not sure about the specs either not sure if there will be 2 8cores but it was so in last extreme intels line up: 2 6cores and one 4 core...

Haswell-E-platform.jpg

Haswell-E.png

Sources: 

http://www.techpowerup.com/196158/intel-core-i7-haswell-e-to-launch-in-q3-2014.html

http://www.overclock.net/t/1454059/tpu-haswell-e-to-launch-in-q3-2014-5930k-8-core-around-600

( i dont know if there is any topics about leaked pricing )

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Finally the 5930k/5960x are eight cores, it's about time ...

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

Finally the 5930k/5960x are eight cores, it's about time ...

nothing is 100% sure.. becuze other leaks says other stuff like this: http://www.eteknix.com/intel-reveals-haswell-e-engineering-sample-8-cores-3-ghz-clock-speed/

But we hope its true that 5930k is 8 cores:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Yea but 400$ on the low end for a freakin dedicated gaming cpu. Will wait to see real world performances before d riding this. Thanks for the info though. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

nothing is 100% sure.. becuze other leaks says other stuff like this: http://www.eteknix.com/intel-reveals-haswell-e-engineering-sample-8-cores-3-ghz-clock-speed/

But we hope its true that 5930k is 8 cores:D

It would make sense that the 5930/60 are 8-core cpu's, it would be so ridiculous if not. Also 600$ for the 5930k eight core would be so awesome.

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

Nice to see a new processor. But DDR4? Common. If I where to upgrade I have to buy RAM, processor and motherboard.

I think the Haswell-E will support both DDR3 and DDR4, so you would be fine with your ddr3 dimm's at the beginning.

Yea but 400$ on the low end for a freakin dedicated gaming cpu. Will wait to see real world performances before d riding this. Thanks for the info though. 

These are not meant for gaming to be fair. More so for professional applications and huge renders etc.

Interested in Business and Technology

I just want the damn thing to come to the market, I dont care about pricing, I just want to be able to buy it, thats all :) I want/need 8 cores of pure awesomeness

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I just want the damn thing to come to the market, I dont care about pricing, I just want to be able to buy it, thats all :)

Do IRT members get a discount :P

Interested in Business and Technology

I just want the damn thing to come to the market, I dont care about pricing, I just want to be able to buy it, thats all :) I want/need 8 cores of pure awesomeness

I know, I would pay 2000 for the mid level CPU, RAM and motherboard.... If only they were actually here

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

No we do not sir. :(

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

If only....

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

i really hope they fix the heat problem with this haswell refresh. 

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

im going to be assuming that the new chipset and refresh means the voltage regulator has been removed back off the chips

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

Roughly the same pricing as the current Ivy Bridge-E cpu.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

im going to be assuming that the new chipset and refresh means the voltage regulator has been removed back off the chips

I'm pretty sure you're correct. De-lidding all the way!

8 cores yes please.

mhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

CPU: Intel 4770k OC 4.2Ghz || Mobo: Rog VI Formula || Ram: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8Gbs 2133 || CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i || GPU: GTX 780ti || PSU: Corsiar 860i || Case: Fractal Design R4 || 1080p Acer || 1440p Asus PB278Q ||

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Obey Lord Linus and Raise Your Dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

These are not meant for gaming to be fair. More so for professional applications and huge renders etc.

The 5820K is pretty close to the cost of a consumer i7 chip. Gamers might have a valid reason to go x99 (~$50 more for 2 extra cores), if they can stomach the cost of the platform.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

das pretty cool wheres now broadwell. 

$$金Trill金$$