What’s the worst part of your rig?

MeltyMoon

What Case?

h440, it's because of my cable management, I can't figure out which cable is blocking the panel from closing.

The color of my Galaxy HoF 780's (or the black color of everything else in my case) 

(just to be clear, Galaxy 780 HoF's look absolutely gorgeous, just don't go well with my scheme)

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

900p is actually pretty nice...

I have a 21", and its not that bad. Better than 720p :P

CPU: AMD FX-6350@4.2Ghz GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0 RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston Fury Black + 2x4Gb Corsair Vengeance HDD: WD Green 1Tb SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 60Gb CASE: DeepCool Tesseract SW

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fJLRWZ

My case. Its way to small and cheap. I need a new one but have only had this one for about 6 months. It was a bad decision to buy.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

- Gandalf the Grey

PCI-E 2.0 and USB 2.0...Should have gotten the 3770K but got a 2700K instead to save off $30 t.t 

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

that its not top of the line, as in i haven't spent over 10k on it

CPU: AMD 760k @4ghz | Motherboard: MSI fm2-a55-e33 | RAM: G. skill 4gb @1833 | GPU: AMD HD 7850 | Case: Nzxt 210 Tempest (with glass window mod) | Storage: Adata 128gb ssd | PSU: Raidmax rx-530ss | Display: 720p crap | Cooling: CoolerMaster sickleflow 120 green x4 | Keyboard: crap | Mouse: Razer diamondback | Sound: logitech 2.1 speakers | Operating System: Windows 7 Ult | Battle.net: Voldras #1712

The Seagate hdd that makes a constant chirping noise without the use of a special software.

Also, perhaps the ginormous CPU cooler that has fingerprints on it -_-  

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

I have the funds to upgrade to a high end intel CPU, BUT can't push myself to pay over 100$ for a MOBO. It's a damn plastic square that does nothing. It's a mechanical whore that takes in all the male parts, not worth ~200$+!

I'll stick with my AMD FX socket with a 970 until some low end mobo is made. *shrug*

the fact that its not done yet :c

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

- Arc Midi R2 fans need to be replaced, they're obnoxiously loud

- HDD anti-vibration mounts were useless, on the plus side I suspended it in the 5.25" bay and removed both 3.5" HDD cages, so I get way better airflow now.

- My 4690k is a sub-par overclocker

- Nvidia's GPU Boost is stupid

I think that's everything, fans can be fixed by becoming Noctua's.

My case after installing a bigger PSU. I cannot install my 120mm fan at the bottom anymore causing additional 6C heat at full load.

That I skimped out a bit on a cpu (i'm planning on gaming, streaming, and video editing and game creation) just so I could get the highest end GPU I could afford at the time. 

I bought a 4690k (not a bad processor) for about $195 and got a Gigabyte Windforce 780ti for about $637 about a month before maxwell was released and prices dropped. 

All because I wanted the premium so badly, only to find out that after a while you could buy one for a little below $400 after maxwell launch.

Also, I didn't realize I could probably have gotten some other upgrades if I had bought 8gb of ram instead of getting 16gb that would have been used with that i7 I didn't buy. 

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H440 Blue/Black Special Edition   CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.3GHz    Cpu Cooler: Cryorig H5

Graphics Card:  Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780ti OC 3GB Stock Clock 1020MHz Boost Clock 1085MHz   Motherboard:  Asus Z97-A ATX Motherboard

RAM: 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600MHz   Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracuda @ 7200rpm, 128GB SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD Audio: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless Gaming Headset  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core

The fact that the hard drive generates huge amounts of audible vibration,and i don't know whether the hdd or case is at fault.

Also,my power supply fan is too loud.No SSD either.And i need a CPU Upgrade. :(  But the vibration is the worst of them.

PWM fan control does not work at ALL!  I hate that.  no matter what I have tried, its bunk.  I also wish my wiring in the back of the rig was more organized.

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

When I wake my computer up from sleep (actually, after the display turns off but before full sleep) I am greeted with a blank screen.  The only way to fix this is restarting the computer. 

I tried posting for help in the troubleshooting section but after 2 days, nobody has replied (How does that even happen?). :(  Does anybody know anything to help me out?

i5 4670k (can OC to 4.4Ghz) - Hyper 212 evo w/ AC MX2 - XFX Radeon R9 280X8GB ADATA XPG V2 DDR3-1600 - MSI Z87 G41 - Corsair CX600M 600W PSU - 1TB HDD - 120GB SSD

It's kind of a benefit now that the Canadian winter's here, but a pair of 290x's on ANY stock cooler is going to be quite warm.

CPU: Intel 5930k cooled by H110i GT Mobo: MSI X99S XPower AC RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum 2800mhz GPU: 2x MSi Lightning 290x SSD: 512GB 850 Pro HDD: 4&2TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX1500i Case: Corsair 900D Monitor: 3xVG248QE  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark  Mouse: Logitech G700s  Headset: Astro A50

I like chocolate milk.

No 4 way sli 980

Cpu: i7 4790k Mobo: Asus z97-A  PSU:Ultra Semi-Modular 850w SSD: Kingston 240gb HDD: Segate 1tb Ram: 2x8gb G.Skill ram GPU: Zotaz GTX 980 AMP! Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed 

That its a Macbook pro. Dont get me wrong its an amazing computer but cant do any gaming on it. Cant wait for late February or early March when i will be able to build a new computer and sell my Mac.

crashes every 5 seconds

slow (4 minute 24 second boot to desktop, good thing i never ever reboot or shut down, unless it crashes, which is often.)

no hdd hotswap

too expensive

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

Uhm probably everything except my PSU and vid card!

But if I had to name only one part I'd say the motherboard. I hate that the most. Ugh. I puke everytime I see it.