dBrand opinions / shipping / quality

Hey,
So im looking for some reviews of dBrand skins as Linus advertising it seems to be a reliable source and im tempted to buy one
Does anyone here uses one of their skins and is located outside of Canada/US im curious about shipping time and ofc quality of their products, is it worth the money or should i forget about dBrand and look elsewhere?

4 minutes ago, Daroll said:

Hey,
So im looking for some reviews of dBrand skins as Linus advertising it seems to be a reliable source and im tempted to buy one
Does anyone here uses one of their skins and is located outside of Canada/US im curious about shipping time and ofc quality of their products, is it worth the money or should i forget about dBrand and look elsewhere?

kup w polsce w lokalnych punktach, wycinają na miejscu i nakleją za 100zł z gwarancją i montażem, dbrand sie nie opłaca  :) 

1 minute ago, wojtepanik said:

kup w polsce w lokalnych punktach, wycinają na miejscu i nakleją za 100zł z gwarancją i montażem, dbrand sie nie opłaca  :) 

polecasz jakieś konkretne sklepy? 

I live in The Netherlands and I ordered their marble skin for my laptops back and front, with the mahogany sking for the touchpad and logo. Shipping was good and as far as I remember relatively quick as well. The skins are really nice I think. While they don't add anything in terms of protection, it's a nice way to personalize your device.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

I like their skins, have one on my laptop and on my phone. One time i had some shipping issues but they immediately sent a replacement skin, so their customer service is on point. (and like 6 months later the original one landed on my doorstep... usps/postnl...)

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

I wouldn't personally recommend buying their phone skins, as I found it nearly impossible to align the corners properly with the rest of the skin. If you don't align in perfectly, it will feel pretty terrible in hand and the corners will eventually start peeling off.

Quality and shipping wise, I haven't encountered any issues. I assune phone skins are probably just overall a pain in the ass.

SFF PC - Dan Case A4-SFX V4.1 | Asus ROG Strix B450-i | AMD Ryzen R5 3600 4.2GHz @ 1.08V | Asetek 645LT AiO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 | EVGA 1080Ti SC | Corsair SF600 Platinum | Samsung 970 EVO NVMe SSD 1TB

Mid Tower - NZXT Noctis 450 | Asus Z270 Maximus IX Hero | Intel Core i7-7700K delid 5GHz @ 1.32V | NZXT Kraken X62 AiO | Corsair Vengeance LED 3200MHz CL16 | ASUS ROG Strix GTX1080 (a8g) | Corsair RM850 | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe SSD 500GB | WD Blue 4TB