Banned on Fortnite? *HELP*

HoeyJoey

Hey guys, so basically I got home from school, went to login to Fortnite and to my surprise it said my account was disabled, I was in shock and super surprised, I did nothing wrong!

*PC PLAYER*

Ive been researching the past couple days on how to fix this but I have no clue, I’ve come here to request help from you techy guys. I also made a different account and every time I jump out of the bus I am kicked for “cheating, vpn usuage, Or internet lag”. I’m not IP banned, I went on my phone and Fortnite worked great on the same new account that I could use on my computer. 

If you guys know anything I would greatly appreciate some support, I’m very confused and disappointed that Fortnite doesn’t investigate these matters further.

-Joey

Contact Epic Games and ask what the ban was for.

Were you using a VPN while playing, such as an open source VPN like Psiphon, or a paid VPN like PIA?

If not, what is your Download speed and Upload speed?

If your internet speeds are fine, did you play on another persons Xbox with the same account? If so, then that might be an issue.

hi.

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

You were caught cheating apparently.  You do realize most AAA game devs have a team dedicated to watching your gameplay, and if they decided you were cheating they slam the ban hammer down on you.  Next time don't cheat.

I totally agree, however, I wasn’t cheating. That is what confuses me. 

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

You were caught cheating apparently.  You do realize most AAA game devs have a team dedicated to watching your gameplay, and if they decided you were cheating they slam the ban hammer down on you.  Next time don't cheat.

Ya know it sometimes bans you if you have any overlay on the screen or have shitty internet? What qualifies as 'cheating' for epic sometimes isn't even remotely close to that.  To op, contact epic customer support, not a forum that can't do anything about it. Email and expect a reply within a week. https://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/customer/portal/emails/new 

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

1 hour ago, AskTJ said:

Contact Epic Games and ask what the ban was for.

Were you using a VPN while playing, such as an open source VPN like Psiphon, or a paid VPN like PIA?

If not, what is your Download speed and Upload speed?

If your internet speeds are fine, did you play on another persons Xbox with the same account? If so, then that might be an issue.

I’ve contacted Epic Games multiple times, I get the same reply from a ‘Copy and Paste’.

I don’t have a VPN Installed.

I have around 80 up 17 down. 

1 hour ago, hconverse02 said:

Ya know it sometimes bans you if you have any overlay on the screen? What qualifies as 'cheating' for epic sometimes isn't even remotely close to that.  To op, contact epic customer support, not a forum that can't do anything about it. Email and expect a reply within a week. https://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/customer/portal/emails/new 

I’ve tried to contact them, they give me the same automated message each email. No matter how much I type. 

1 minute ago, HoeyJoey said:

I’ve tried to contact them, they give me the same automated message each email. No matter how much I type. 

Well what did they tell you?

My current rig:

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

On 07/06/2018 at 10:56 AM, HoeyJoey said:

I’ve contacted Epic Games multiple times, I get the same reply from a ‘Copy and Paste’.

Did you play on your account, with another console at another friends house?

hi.

1 hour ago, HoeyJoey said:

I’m sorry, 17 up, 80 down. 

Well what did they tell you?

Basically they said “Their systems detected cheating” and that this would be permanent. I’m so confused, I legit did nothing wrong. 

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

That's a pretty common excuse when people ask for help.  Epic games has been monitoring cheaters for nearly 20 years, and they know when someone is cheating.

I usually don't buy into the whole "I didn't cheat" because it's rarely ever true.

Why don't you just ask a question then instead of assuming?  Even if they pull the 'Oh I didn't cheat I swear' just hear them out once and if they seem sketchy after then fuck em

My current rig:

1 hour ago, AskTJ said:

Did you play on your account, with another console at another friends house?

Me and my friends have computers, I always play on their account if I’m on their computers. 

Why don't you just ask a question then instead of assuming?  Even if they pull the 'Oh I didn't cheat I swear' just hear them out once and if they seem sketchy after then fuck em

Thank you, if you don’t believe me that’s on you. I’m trying to just get this fixed. 

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

That's a pretty common excuse when people ask for help.  Epic games has been monitoring cheaters for nearly 20 years, and they know when someone is cheating.

I usually don't buy into the whole "I didn't cheat" because it's rarely ever true.

I got you, I’m just sitting here confused. I’ve seen some similar cases involving VPNs, overlays, etc getting people banned. Because Epic Games’ systems are basically automatic. 

Because it's very very rare it's true.

Additionally, no game/vac bans on steam. 

1 hour ago, AskTJ said:

Well, it's a good thing you got banned. You can now and discover other games.

I play other games, I just enjoy playing fortnite, I don’t enjoy them banning me for incorrect purposes. What if they sent me to court like the kid caught cheating, won’t happen but.... who knows. 

I wish I could show you gameplay. Lmao

I actually have a clip. I recorded this to show my friends. I thought this was good building. Don’t judge. 

https://streamable.com/m3dks

@HoeyJoey just create a new account, nbd.

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

1 hour ago, HoeyJoey said:

I actually have a clip. I recorded this to show my friends. I thought this was good building. Don’t judge. 

https://streamable.com/m3dks

I can confirm the setup too, if that’s what it takes. 

1 hour ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

@HoeyJoey just create a new account, nbd.

I’ve tried..... I made Hoey-JoeyV2 and every time I jump out of the bus it kicks me. I swear I don’t deserve this epic games jeez. 

Friend you just got yourself some VACations.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

2 minutes ago, HoeyJoey said:

I’ve tried..... I made Hoey-JoeyV2 and every time I jump out of the bus it kicks me. I swear I don’t deserve this epic games jeez. 

Try tweeting at them, best way to get customer support today IMO

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

59 minutes ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Try tweeting at them, best way to get customer support today IMO

This has happened to so many people. They won’t unban a kid who’s saying he didn’t cheat, let’s be real. I’m basically a goner here. 

My only hope is trying to figure out how to hwid reset my pc. 

59 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

Friend you just got yourself some VACations.

Haha feelsbadman

1 minute ago, Leinad4400 said:

Been there before, but in this case I reckon it's on you. As someone here already said, Epic Games have an entire team dedicated to monitoring people for suspicious activity, and they won't just ban people without double checking.

If they really have a “dedicated team” I wouldn’t be in this situation.

Just now, TopHatProductions115 said:

Why is half the forum just assuming that the dude cheated? At least hear him out! :( 

I’m getting brutalized over here haha. It’s just a video game all in all. If I was really cheating I wouldn’t have made this topic. 

I’m trying to address the issue, it’s not okay. 

I know what I was doing, believe me or not. 

Reinstall windows

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Based on other cheaters banned people complaining, I'm pretty sure Epic uses hardware combo and/or MAC address with their bans. They might also use payment info. Meaning that more common hits they get from any second accounts made, faster those get banned too. Having alt accounts is evading punishment.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Did you try redeeming a code from sketchy sites or generators? And if you did, but the code was rejected, you're still a threat to the entire business. Hope you didn't though.

twitch.tv/oliv_r

On 6/6/2018 at 7:52 PM, TopHatProductions115 said:

Why is half the forum just assuming that the dude cheated? At least hear him out! :( 

because we get 5-6 threads per month exactly like this. (and they were all cheaters)

WE ARE NOT EPIC GAMES, WE CANNOT UN-BAN YOU. TALK TO THEM BECAUSE WE CANNOT HELP YOU.

go to reddit, pm /U/MagmaReef your display name and ask him nicely if he would look into it and give you some confirmation of the ban and actual justification.  dont be a dick, he'll help you out.  He is actually part of Epics Anti-Cheat team. 

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

11 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

"I was banned for no reason!"  I don't buy ever buy that excuse.

Yeah they act like it came out of no where, lololol

* Thread cleaned *

Please people, remember the Community Standards ;

"Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.

If you have nothing to contribute, then there's no need to reply.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !