Leaks suggest 3rd Model of Pixel 3 with Midrange Price and Specs

12 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

I hold my phone in place using my fingers as well as my palm so this wouldn't help. 

Well by that logic any phone with a SBR over 70% wouldnt work for you so your input here has little value. Sounds like an iPhone 8 is the only thing that will work.

12 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

Well by that logic any phone with a SBR over 70% wouldnt work for you so your input here has little value. Sounds like an iPhone 8 is the only thing that will work.

Lol sure I guess? I mean to say one person's opinion matters more than others is kinda dumb. I mean the place where I place my fingers for support is the top if the phone where they put the notch so you would be wrong that there aren't any phones that work for me. Anyways you shouldn't devalue someone's opinion just because it doesn't agree with yours. 

2 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

I mean the place where I place my fingers for support is the top if the phone where they put the notch

How the hell do you hold your phone? You support it by holding by the notch? What?

I dont devalue someones opinion because it doesnt agree with mine, I do when someone is an outlier because it sounds like they hold their phone like Salad Fingers holds a banana. Again it doesnt seem like any phone on the market today fits your need. Small bezel phones dont have accidental touches as the software does a great job at it. 

1 minute ago, mynameisjuan said:

How the hell do you hold your phone? You support it by holding by the notch? What?

I dont devalue someones opinion because it doesnt agree with mine, I do when someone is an outlier because it sounds like they hold their phone like Salad Fingers holds a banana. Again it doesnt seem like any phone on the market today fits your need. Small bezel phones dont have accidental touches as the software does a great job at it. 

You have no information to back up your claim that I am an outlier. You haven't even seen me hold my phone so you have no idea how it looks or functions. 

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

You have no information to back up your claim that I am an outlier. You haven't even seen me hold my phone so you have no idea how it looks or functions. 

I know I havent but you said you hold and support it by the notch. I literally cant figure out what you mean by that. 

What I would like is the design of the lg v10 but move the front facing cameras  up by the speaker and I'm happy as a pig in mud

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

8 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

I know I havent but you said you hold and support it by the notch. I literally cant figure out what you mean by that. 

Pointer finger when I am typing one handed. 

3 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Pointer finger when I am typing one handed. 

Yeah you are an outlier. I have never seen someone poke the top of their phone to support it. I mean it blocks you view of your screen....But whatever works for you

25 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

Small bezel phones dont have accidental touches as the software does a great job at it.

Where can I get one of these unicorn phones running this unicorn software?

Small bezels sell because Apple has a cult and the major Android manufacturers lack the capacity or individual thought.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

2 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Where can I get one of these unicorn phones running this unicorn software?

Small bezels sell because Apple has a cult and the major Android manufacturers lack the capacity or individual thought.

Android had smaller bezels far before Apple. 

Maybe try using any of the modern phones with 80%+ screen

Maybe try using any of the modern phones with 80%+ screen

You mean like my fucking S8s?

Or how about my Note 4?

Lumia 950 XL?

LG G5?

LG G6?

V20?

Pixel?

It's all shit. I'll take the Xperia XZ Premium over any and every one of those just based on how much more useable the screen setup is.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

3 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Or how about my Note 4?

Lumia 950 XL?

LG G5?

LG G6?

V20?

Pixel?

It's all shit. I'll take the Xperia XZ Premium over any and every one of those just based on how much more useable the screen setup is.

Hmm...Ive use half those phones with literally zero problems with touch issues. Even reviewers praise the palm rejection....But oh well  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

Even reviewers praise the palm rejection

Who gives a shit? Unless something is exceptionally bad, or it's Samsung or Apple, they praise the phone regardless.

It doesn't work well half of the timr, and the other half, it doesn't work at all.

7 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

Ive use half those phones with literally zero problems with touch issues

I don't believe you. I'd call you a fucking liar, but there are also people that insist they like their virus ridden computers when it's clearly slow as hell.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

18 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Or how about my Note 4?

Lumia 950 XL?

LG G5?

LG G6?

V20?

Pixel?

The Xperia XZ was one of the few phones that stood out imo, sad that Sony ruined the XZ2 by making it look like almost every other phone and taking away the 3.5mm jack.

4 minutes ago, Blademaster91 said:

The Xperia XZ was one of the few phones that stood out imo, sad that Sony ruined the XZ2 by making it look like almost every other phone and taking away the 3.5mm jack.

Yeah, I hope BB still has some stock so I can pick up a few spares. It's also the only phone I've used that still performs well after major Android updates.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

9 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Who gives a shit? Unless something is exceptionally bad, or it's Samsung or Apple, they praise the phone regardless.

It doesn't work well half of the timr, and the other half, it doesn't work at all.

I don't believe you. I'd call you a fucking liar, but there are also people that insist they like their virus ridden computers when it's clearly slow as hell.

They dont just praise Samsung and Apple.

You can call me a liar all you want but if your Note 4, Pixel and Lumnia had mistouches then sorry but thats user error! Learn to hold a phone?

10 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

You don't get the option. You have it made for you. If you want the newest flagship phones that are actually worth getting you are kinda forced to buy one with a notch. At least with rgb you can simply turn the lights off. You can't get rid of the notch as it is a physical characteristic of the phone. 

On the p20 or oneplus 6 you can hide the notch tho. I mean yeah, it doesn't look exactly the same as all bezel, but all the stuff about the notch blocking stuff becomes void.

10 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

And I have no idea how the extra sliver of screen realistate is really helpful in any meaningful way. I mean if they had a little slice of extra screen on the back of would be about as useful as the notch. 

I pointed out how on the home screen, or in apps that use the top part of the screen for notifications/time/status stuff that you're essentially getting more screen real estate because you're using the top for all those indicator things leaving more room for the other stuff.

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

3 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

They dont just praise Samsung and Apple.

You can call me a liar all you want but if your Note 4, Pixel and Lumnia had mistouches then sorry but thats user error! Learn to hold a phone?

First, what I said is that Apple and Samsung are the two that don't just get ass kissings.

Second, it's inherently bad design. I know how to hold a fucking phone. Everyone I've observed with these phones has these issues, whether they recognize it or not. I don't, and won't settle for these mediocrital bullshit.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

3 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Second, it's inherently bad design. I know how to hold a fucking phone. Everyone I've observed with these phones has these issues, whether they recognize it or not. I don't, and won't settle for these mediocrital bullshit.

Get a fucking otterbox then if you cant handle to "small bezels" on a pixel. You act like you cant do shit on your phone because of bezels

Get a fucking otterbox then if you cant handle to "small bezels" on a pixel

Why the fuck should I have to shell out more for a shitty flaw?

9 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

You act like you cant do shit on your phone because of bezels

When I have to accomodate how I hold it to do things like use a fucking calculator or make a phone call, it's a fucking issue.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

14 hours ago, DocSwag said:

I still don't get it. What's so bad about the notch? You get more screen real estate than if there wasn't one, and rarely does it ever block stuff. And on a lot of phones, you can just get rid of the notch and fill the space out if you want.

Except many implementations (apples included) don't give you more. They move the stuff in the notch farther down from the phone top than it needs to be. Thus how the s9/+ can have a better screen body ratio without one than the iPhone X has with one.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

10 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Why the fuck should I have to shell out more for a shitty flaw?

This flaw has yet to be seen

10 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

When I have to accomodate how I hold it to do things like use a fucking calculator or make a phone call, it's a fucking issue.

Awww....poor baby. Heres a phone just for you to get rid of those small mean bezels. 

Image result for large bezel phone

23 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

This flaw has yet to be seen

Awww....poor baby. Heres a phone just for you to get rid of those small mean bezels.

Image result for large bezel phone

Funny enough though take away the bezels and that is about how huge phones are getting not everyone wants a phablet either, but all the high end manufacturers force those on everyone too.

2 minutes ago, Blademaster91 said:

Funny enough though take away the bezels and that is about how huge phones are getting not everyone wants a phablet either, but all the high end manufacturers force those on everyone too.

Sony being the only exception, again.

But they'll "fix" that with the XZ3 lineup.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

5 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

because apple is the one that started it. 

Didn't Essential phone have a notch first? I think they did it right with really only the camera in the center and nothing else blocking the screen.