HELP ASAP monitor curved or flat

TristanLeong

I am looking for a new monitor, and I am not sure what to get.
Should I get the Asus Rog Swift PG258Q (flat screen 1ms 240hz), Asus Rog Swift PG27VQ (curved screen 165hz 1ms), or Asus Rog Swift PG35VQ (UltraWide HD Curved 200hz)? Please help ASAP!

I'd get the curved PG35VQ if you're into the full "gaming experience"

If you want to get that 240Hz gaming at 1ms latency for optimum "gaming performance", go with the flatscreen.

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

54 minutes ago, TristanLeong said:

I am looking for a new monitor, and I am not sure what to get.
Should I get the Asus Rog Swift PG258Q (flat screen 1ms 240hz), Asus Rog Swift PG27VQ (curved screen 165hz 1ms), or Asus Rog Swift PG35VQ (UltraWide HD Curved 200hz)? Please help ASAP!

Welcome to the LTT  forums! If you are not planning to build a battle station, and you do not only plan on gaming I would grab the PG258Q.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

The Asus PG35VQ is the best of them all and it might as well be the best ultrawide panel on the market when it finally launches.

It will also be at least twice as expensive as the other two, it's not the same league.

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones