NZXT Releases A Special PC Building Simulator Case - Limited Edition

iamdarkyoshi

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/games/621060/announcements/detail/1653262779997967686

c4bdd0d30154729d0f2eaa036d8fd92808100660.jpg.d3354945ccd870bf2bd7fb2f3d30ee41.jpg

Hey PC Builders!

We’re ecstatic to announce that we’ve partnered with NZXT to create a unique case that you can use in-game and now buy… IN REAL LIFE! The NZXT H440 PC Building Simulator Limited Edition case is restricted to 250 units and it’s a special piece of kit.

This unique case features an exclusive colorway, liquid cooling support, all-steel top and front panels, HDD drive trays and chassis, effortless cable management capabilities and integrated PWM fan hub. In addition to these features, this H440 also comes with four of NZXT’s newly designed FNv1 case fans and a free Steam key for PC Building Simulator.

And its only 120$ shipped from their store.

I'm really excited to see companies jumping in and doing collaborations with this game, I hope we see some more new stuff inspired by the game, and I really can't wait for the game to get officially released from early access.

I bought one to do a rebuild of my HTPC. If you want one, hurry up before they're all gone!

Rather have one of the MSI cases from the game.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

3 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

And its only 120$ shipped from their store.

I'm really excited to see companies jumping in and doing collaborations with this game, I hope we see some more new stuff inspired by the game, and I really can't wait for the game to get officially released from early access.

I bought one to do a rebuild of my HTPC. If you want one, hurry up before they're all gone!

eh, doesn't look much different from the normal H440, and you could probably get a normal H440+the game seperately for less.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

So it's a reskinned played out H440? 

I'd buy one, but I value airflow.

Wait, who am I kidding, my case is even worse.

Spoiler

img

sUCh gOoD AIrfLoW

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

So what is the difference between this and the standard one?  Besides price, that's all I'd expect people to care to know...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

So what is the difference between this and the standard one?  Besides price, that's all I'd expect people to care to know...

It's limited and connected to a game. Bout it. 

Oh, and you can open the HDD cage with the side cover on. 

14 minutes ago, App4that said:

It's limited and connected to a game. Bout it.

So nothing then xD it's just a normal H440 with a special name?  I don't really see the point...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

So nothing then xD it's just a normal H440 with a special name?  I don't really see the point...

Marketing, Epeen, just a late "special edition" of the game. As you get a key for the game with the case. Which I find stupid. If this case turns you on, you already own the game.  

1 minute ago, App4that said:

Marketing, Epeen, just a late "special edition" of the game. As you get a key for the game with the case. Which I find stupid. If this case turns you on, you already own the game.  

True xD yeah that really doesn't make sense...

Comparing it to my own H440 and can't find anything special...

exclusive colorway? Eh. Maybe kinda unique with that blue psu-shroud plate.. But the hyberbeast version was way more unique... 

liquid cooling support? Got that.

all-steel top and front panels? Got that too

HDD drive trays and chassis? Check

effortless cable management capabilities? Sure. 

integrated PWM fan hub? Got it.

So what am I missing? Apart from the game key? 

Edit: oh I got it! The fans is what sets it apart! I only got three(I think) shitty nzxt fans with mine. This gets four new ones. :D