What's the longest time you've stared at a GIF

TechSage

Don't know exact time but here is the top three longest ive stared at:

1. The user with the snake
  2. The abandon thread cat gif
  3. Donte Whitner's hit on Steven Jackson in todays game

Being an Atlanta sports fan is like having your heart ripped out, sewn back in by a person with hand spasms and having it ripped out again

Fractal R4- 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz- Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb- 2TB Wd Black- 256 GB Samsung SSD- Cosair 760w PSU- Corsair h80i- ASUS CU II GTX 780- ASUS VI Hero LGA 1150

+1

+1

+1

Edit: didn't work out as I wanted it to 

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

Being an Atlanta sports fan is like having your heart ripped out, sewn back in by a person with hand spasms and having it ripped out again

Here in the San Francisco Bay Area it was a special moment for us  :rolleyes: . The last two games between the Niners and Falcons have been good and we've been lucky to get the Wins (thank you Bowman!). Good Luck to you next season!

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Here in the San Francisco Bay Area it was a special moment for us  :rolleyes: . The last two games between the Niners and Falcons have been good and we've been lucky to get the Wins (thank you Bowman!). Good Luck to you next season!

Haha :)  Yeah, it would've been kind of awkward had the 49ers lost to a 4-10 team in the last game in candlestick. They were some great games!

Fractal R4- 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz- Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb- 2TB Wd Black- 256 GB Samsung SSD- Cosair 760w PSU- Corsair h80i- ASUS CU II GTX 780- ASUS VI Hero LGA 1150

+1

The user with the snake gif

snake.gif

Watched the whole thing. Never thought this was possible

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

How long have you just stared at a GIF not realizing it has been a couple of minutes. I saw a gif of a bunch of cats running around a corner saying "abandon thread!"  and I watched that for 10 min straight, not even exaggerating 

Um a minute...

It was a gift with um....boobs

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

Back on dialup days, would take like 15 minutes to load a gif that was 2-3 MB. 

Mystery is the source of all true science.