Can u guys help me with my project 4 the school

Uganda_Knucels

Hi guys I wonder if u could help me cuz in the school i got this project i have to find out why the autonomous vehicles are coming cuz what is wrong with manual driving and what do u think about it and what do u think is the future 4 the car industry 

Wrong subforum.

We are also not going to do your homework for you - either ask a specific question or research the topic yourself to make up your own mind. And please, make an effort to write properly - punctuation makes everything easier to read and there is no reason to use abbreviations like "u" and "4" outside of twitter...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Manual driving couses deaths, needs too much space on the streets and is slow.

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

Just now, Sauron said:

Wrong subforum.

We are also not going to do your homework for you - either ask a specific question or research the topic yourself to make up your own mind. And please, make an effort to write properly - punctuation makes everything easier to read and there is no reason to use abbreviations like "u" and "4" outside of twitter...

I dont want u to do it 4 me it is idont know what its called in the us but in Denmark its called problemsolving and if i want to get a good point i have to use somebody else meaning 

SRRY for the bad gramma i am what is called wordblind

1 minute ago, mate_mate91 said:

Manual driving couses deaths, needs too much space on the streets and is slow.

yes but the autonomous cars are u know stupid i guess cuz if there is a failure than u cant get out of the vehicle 

5 minutes ago, Sauron said:

Wrong subforum.

It is much easy'er 4 me cuz I am F***ing word blind

1 minute ago, Gandalf Hellcase.com said:

yes but the autonomous cars are u know stupid i guess cuz if there is a failure than u cant get out of the vehicle 

That goes for planes too and yet planes have the lowest casualty rate across all means of transportation. Besides, most modern cars have centralized locks and can also get you locked in if something goes wrong.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Self driving cars are already becoming obsolete.

The Amish are an organisation that have been working on a mode of transport that relies on absolutely no fossil fuels or batteries that require being charged off the grid. It is frankly the most ecologically friendly mode of transportation. The benefit of this new technology is instead of relying on computer processing to drive the vehicle, it uses a sentient being that has reached the level of self awareness. It's been in testing stage for quite a while but progress is coming along well. If you're interested in more information just search "Horse and buggy".

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Just now, Sauron said:

That goes for planes too and yet planes have the lowest casualty rate across all means of transportation. Besides, most modern cars have centralized locks and can also get you locked in if something goes wrong.

exactly and then why get autonomous cars plz help me i got to friday

Just now, Gandalf Hellcase.com said:

exactly and then why get autonomous cars plz help me i got to friday

Because, in theory, they are safer. As I said, technical failure is a possibility even in non-autonomous cars and the chances of a human driver making a mistake are higher than those of a computer, provided the technology is good enough.

Another advantage to a fully autonomous car is that you can do other things when you would otherwise be driving, but current autonomous cars don't allow that.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 minute ago, Spotty said:

Self driving cars are already becoming obsolete.

The Amish are an organisation that have been working on a mode of transport that relies on absolutely no fossil fuels or batteries that require being charged off the grid. It is frankly the most ecologically friendly mode of transportation. The benefit of this new technology is instead of relying on computer processing to drive the vehicle, it uses a sentient being that has reached the level of self awareness. It's been in testing stage for quite a while but progress is coming along well. If you're interested in more information just search "Horse and buggy".

sothe thing u mean is artificial inteligens or what and the Horse and buggy does not work and i am from denmark so i dont know about the testing stages but thanks budy

1 minute ago, Sauron said:

Because, in theory, they are safer. As I said, technical failure is a possibility even in non-autonomous cars and the chances of a human driver making a mistake are higher than those of a computer, provided the technology is good enough.

Another advantage to a fully autonomous car is that you can do other things when you would otherwise be driving, but current autonomous cars don't allow that.

thx and I dont know about the thing about that they are safer

2 minutes ago, Gandalf Hellcase.com said:

sothe thing u mean is artificial inteligens or what and the Horse and buggy does not work and i am from denmark so i dont know about the testing stages but thanks budy

I'm glad to have been able to help you.
Be sure to reference me as a source in your report. If you're using the Harvard referencing style you can use the following

Spotty (2018). Reply: Can u guys help me with my project 4 the school. [Forum] Available at: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/922719-can-u-guys-help-me-with-my-project-4-the-school/?do=findComment&comment=11301892 [Accessed 2 May 2018].

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Moved to Off-Topic. How is "Tech News and Reviews" an appropriate subforum for your topic? :|

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

autonomous vehicles ate becoming a thing due to the increase population of drivers on the road and the now increasing incidents caused be careless driving and or being distracted by your device while driving. Autonomous vehicles are to be more safer than manual driving as it will be CONSTANTLY checking surroundings and altering speed, steering and other functions to prevent accidents. Among this Autonomous cars STILL require a person behind the wheel as it will return to normal piloting mode if something urgent happens of system failure, so they won't be fully autonomous (thank god) But they are coming as for data collected by road incidents. these are to reduce congestion on roads as they will communicate to one another and keep traffic flowing and congestion to a minimal if lucky,

I short autonomous vehicles are coming because we humans have failed to prove time and time again that we are capable of doing something without being retarded. Hence why these vehicles are coming, why androids are in the pipeline on taking over our jobs etc. We fuck up too much to be trusted. 

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

21 minutes ago, Spotty said:

I'm glad to have been able to help you.
Be sure to reference me as a source in your report. If you're using the Harvard referencing style you can use the following

Thanks dude and I will reference u in my report

Yo Here iz da thin`, niggas is terrible at rollin' . On average ova 3,000 niggas die every single day in car accidents, an' dat's not counting all da injuries an' disabilities.

Computers will be far bettah than us (in da future). fo' example dey can detect potential accidents an' avoid dem 'bfoe uh human would. Computers don' git distracted like humans, an' dey can gots far quicker reaction tyme.

In da even mo' distant future dey could also communicate wif each other. Imagine rollin'  through an intersect at 100, while other cars is crossing yo' way, but da cars has calculated an' adapted they speeds so dat dey just barely avoid each other.

But safety iz not even da biggest benefit. da biggest benefit iz dat we's would nahh longer need humans at da driver seat. Need ta drop da kids off at skoo? da parents nahh longer need ta cruize da kid dere. da car can take da kid ta skoo while da parents prepare themselves fo' werk. Wanna shitpost on dis here forum while rollin'  ta da mall? Go right ahead, da car will cruize you dere safely without you looking at da road.

an' dere will be uh ton o' jobs dat we's nahh longer need. trukz an' taxi drivers is in da millions just in da US alone. All o' dem would become unemployed almost overnight. It would reduce da cost o' shipping things by uh lot, but at da same tyme it would contribute massively ta da current unemployment issue what the fuck sup now?

It is all a conspiracy to castrate society's freedom even further :o

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Auto car is great if they can detect and drive themselves away from an officer with incoming parking tickets.

Sudo make me a sandwich 

it's gonna take a long time until autonomous vehicles reach the mass public. not everyone can accept it, and plus there'll always be reckless and road-ragers 

3 hours ago, wasab said:

Auto car is great if they can detect and drive themselves away from an officer with incoming parking tickets.

And then you realize the cops can remotely lock you in and have the car park itself :P

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

https://www.youtube.com/user/CrashCarTube

Watch this youtube channel and realize how stupid some people are.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

On 5/2/2018 at 3:27 AM, Gandalf Hellcase.com said:

i have to find out why the autonomous vehicles are coming cuz what is wrong with manual driving and what do u think about it and what do u think is the future 4 the car industry 

its because to many cyclists and pedestrians are dying at the expense of moronic idiot drivers

nothing is wrong with manual driving cars

I think its just a new gadget that people will hop on the train for

the future is some kind of hydrogen powered vehicles as batteries are not the answer. The problem with hydrogen is the process.

On 5/2/2018 at 1:23 PM, wasab said:

Ticket Avoidance TM: Only 10 small microtransactions of $20 away! reoccurring subscription included