AI,Super Computer,Tensorflow,Machine Learning,Image Recognition???

LIQUIDFOX00200
Go to solution Solved by tikker,

Neural networks are complex and difficult for the aforementioned reasons, though it has become easier in the sense that creating a network is relatively simple with the available libraries. It's putting it to use that'll be the difficult part. You'll also have the issue of needing to train your network first, with a reasonably sized, good quality training dataset.

First steps would be a lot of background reading about machine learning and everything related to it, as this is not an overnight project.

Hi Guys, I have a decent old PC, I want to repurpose it and build a Neural Network, AI, Virtual Assistant, Data Server, Google Tensorflow, Etc. I want it to control my Windows PC automatically by monitoring my behavior by using Tensorflow and machine learning, Respond to my commands, solve problems. (Just Like J.A.R.V.I.S, Google Assistant, Siri, Bixby, Etc)

Can anyone help me?? is there any guide online?? can I use google Tensorflow??? Can I use my old pc to build a neural network that can solve problems, talk to me, and image recognition, etc ??? I just want to do something cool with my PC!! And I want to add a camera so that it can recognize me and observe me and peoples around me and learning itself and respond to there activities, Etc.

Please help

THANKS

Lmao 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

1 hour ago, FloRolf said:

Lmao 

really??? come on!! have you ever seen tensorflow library???

54 minutes ago, LIQUIDFOX00200 said:

really??? come on!! have you ever seen tensorflow library???

actually, I wanna build a neural network that can perform various tasks like image and video recognition, data collection, learning from environment by seeing peoples using a camera, voice recognition, and solving various problems.  

Isn't your PC a bit weak for that stuff?

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

As long as you have a decent CUDA capable gpu , performance should be decent for training anything not too complex.

But my concern has more to do with your expectations . Building a complex neural network for stuff like natural language processing is incredibly complex . You're just one guy . Google etc have teams of dedicated , highly trained engineers for this , and it still takes years to do.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

If you're having trouble installing windows 10 on an external HDD I believe building your own neural network is a bit out of your league. No offence to you personally but  Siri (my daily virtual assistant) is still not the brightest and Apple have spent years and god knows how many millions of dollar on Siri. 

With that said. You throw around alot of high-tech terms. My advice would be to start small. There's information regarding how to build your own virtual assistant. Don't expect to build a jarvis like system over the weekend. Rather expect to build a Jiboo-like system in the next year..

Js I don't even know what these terms mean, so don't ask me and don't say I'm an expert.

On brilliant.org they have a Artifical Neural Network course, in which you learn about ideas like "backpropergation", "stochastic ANN", "verctorization" (should be verctorisation, smh you Americans) and "perceptrons". Can you tell me what any of that means? If no then maybe start smaller than wanting to build things, like coaxialgamer said, like SIri and fucking Javis. I reccomended Brilliant.org highly, and even though their pro courses are expensive (£60 for a year is what I paid) it is definatly worth it.

Oh and don't dive straight into the artifical neural network course, go through them all. If you don't know it then look you're learning, but if you do it should take you no time at all.

important figure in mensa

based on the layout of your OP, and the other questions you've asked on this forum.. i'll just say this:

stay away from that stuff. its okay if you have to ask questions to figure stuff out, but this is on a level where you'll essentially be proxy-ing all you're doing into questions because it is so far over your head that even a helicopter wont help you.

not meant as an insult, but as a note of moderation.

12 hours ago, FloRolf said:

Lmao 

12 hours ago, QuantumBit said:

Isn't your PC a bit weak for that stuff?

11 hours ago, Coaxialgamer said:

As long as you have a decent CUDA capable gpu , performance should be decent for training anything not too complex.

But my concern has more to do with your expectations . Building a complex neural network for stuff like natural language processing is incredibly complex . You're just one guy . Google etc have teams of dedicated , highly trained engineers for this , and it still takes years to do.

10 hours ago, Cheezdoodlez said:

If you're having trouble installing windows 10 on an external HDD I believe building your own neural network is a bit out of your league. No offence to you personally but  Siri (my daily virtual assistant) is still not the brightest and Apple have spent years and god knows how many millions of dollar on Siri. 

With that said. You throw around alot of high-tech terms. My advice would be to start small. There's information regarding how to build your own virtual assistant. Don't expect to build a jarvis like system over the weekend. Rather expect to build a Jiboo-like system in the next year..

9 hours ago, Jihakuz said:

Js I don't even know what these terms mean, so don't ask me and don't say I'm an expert.

On brilliant.org they have a Artifical Neural Network course, in which you learn about ideas like "backpropergation", "stochastic ANN", "verctorization" (should be verctorisation, smh you Americans) and "perceptrons". Can you tell me what any of that means? If no then maybe start smaller than wanting to build things, like coaxialgamer said, like SIri and fucking Javis. I reccomended Brilliant.org highly, and even though their pro courses are expensive (£60 for a year is what I paid) it is definatly worth it.

Oh and don't dive straight into the artifical neural network course, go through them all. If you don't know it then look you're learning, but if you do it should take you no time at all.

7 hours ago, manikyath said:

based on the layout of your OP, and the other questions you've asked on this forum.. i'll just say this:

stay away from that stuff. its okay if you have to ask questions to figure stuff out, but this is on a level where you'll essentially be proxy-ing all you're doing into questions because it is so far over your head that even a helicopter wont help you.

not meant as an insult, but as a note of moderation.

Sorry guys!! I have gone tooo far in this post! Actually Iwanna build a neural network server using intel movidius VPU that collects written data from it’s camera using the VPU by observing people around it. Take a look at these website below:- 

https://aiyprojects.withgoogle.com/

https://www.movidius.com/

https://www.tensorflow.org/

sorry for the inconvenience caused by this Post 

LMAO ;) 

Linkning to two libaraies that allow for the creation of some sort of neural network is not backing up your case. The first one could have been found with one or two searches on google. So instead of using this forum as you're own personal researchers, try and do some of you're own first. Most of you're posts seem to be easily searchable.

important figure in mensa

Neural networks are complex and difficult for the aforementioned reasons, though it has become easier in the sense that creating a network is relatively simple with the available libraries. It's putting it to use that'll be the difficult part. You'll also have the issue of needing to train your network first, with a reasonably sized, good quality training dataset.

First steps would be a lot of background reading about machine learning and everything related to it, as this is not an overnight project.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

23 hours ago, LIQUIDFOX00200 said:

Hi Guys, I have a decent old PC, I want to repurpose it and build a Neural Network, AI, Virtual Assistant, Data Server, Google Tensorflow, Etc. I want it to control my Windows PC automatically by monitoring my behavior by using Tensorflow and machine learning, Respond to my commands, solve problems. (Just Like J.A.R.V.I.S, Google Assistant, Siri, Bixby, Etc)

Can anyone help me?? is there any guide online?? can I use google Tensorflow??? Can I use my old pc to build a neural network that can solve problems, talk to me, and image recognition, etc ??? I just want to do something cool with my PC!! And I want to add a camera so that it can recognize me and observe me and peoples around me and learning itself and respond to there activities, Etc.

Please help

THANKS

If you have to ask, then you probably shouldn’t try to build one. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

• 1 month later...

Virtual assistant are one of the most innovative and interesting newborn technologies., which have been developed in the community of programmers throughout the last seven years. 

What benefits you get when your use tensorflow/ machine learning/neural network in Games Al like Unity3D game engine?? I saw on unity 3D page that you can use tensorflow with unity3d AI, but what benefits you get by using tensorflow in unity3d??

51 minutes ago, LIQUIDFOX00200 said:

What benefits you get when your use tensorflow/ machine learning/neural network in Games Al like Unity3D game engine?? I saw on unity 3D page that you can use tensorflow with unity3d AI, but what benefits you get by using tensorflow in unity3d??

Not things that you can just hammer out using a spare PC...

That's an F in the profile pic