Moderators Anniversary On The Forum

ErykYT3
40 minutes ago, Spotty said:

image.png

Quick, now is MOTFs chance to take the crown and hit 150k posts before the car thread reaches it again.

/s please don't spam

What's everybody been watching lately? I've watched Season 4 of Stranger Things and James May Our Man in Italy.

Stranger things was pretty good. I liked it better than Season 2 and 3.

James May our man in Italy was okay. I preferred the series in Japan, it seemed to have more interesting stuff. Italy was basically just old guy goes around Italy drinking wine looking at old statues.

Watched season 1-3 of The Expanse. I really love it.

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

2 hours ago, Spotty said:

image.png

Quick, now is MOTFs chance to take the crown and hit 150k posts before the car thread reaches it again.

/s please don't spam

What's everybody been watching lately? I've watched Season 4 of Stranger Things and James May Our Man in Italy.

James May our man in Italy was okay. I preferred the series in Japan, it seemed to have more interesting stuff. Italy was basically just old guy goes around Italy drinking wine looking at old statues.

Really enjoyed James May Our Man In Japan, watched it a few months ago. Might have to watch the Italy one (or not).

Also been rewatching old episodes of Top Gear because why not, as well as my usual vintage computer YT videos.

On 7/12/2022 at 5:57 AM, Mel0n. said:

As a plus, you also don't have to worry about them rolling away anymore!

They also make great door stops!

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

2 hours ago, Spotty said:

image.png

/s please don't spam

Meh rewatching 86 

(for those who don't like reading never fear ANIPLEX ran an excellent dub on this series) It's a really good anime with an A or A+ season ending. (no seriously they ended the season a thousand time better than the ending most series get) It hits so hard I can't wait for the next season.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

3 hours ago, Spotty said:

image.png

We can make this the first threat to 30k though

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Finished Stranger Things 4, Obi Wan and am currently trying to watch the newest season of The Boys with my GF. Also still need to go back and finish Boba Fett

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I haven't been watching much of anything lately.

Just reading.

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

6 hours ago, Spotty said:

I picked up 24 again, watching from the start of season 1.

Reacher on Amazon Prime was amazing, I've watched that whole show a few times through.

Also restarted Burn Notice because the first few seasons of that are just really good.

We canceled our Netflix sub so I've been in a bit of a scramble to watch everything I wanted to see there before it went away. Mission Impossible 1, 12 Strong, and Extraction are the main titles I've seen in the past week.

Top Gun: Maverick is going to be the movie that exasperates my grandkids one day because I always watch it.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

The fact you guys didn't name this movies on the forum is a massive dissappointment.

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

1 hour ago, Caroline said:

I've been watching a lovely green horizontal line on my TV for the last week. At least it means one of the colours is working.

All you need working is 1 gun! (Assuming it's a CRT. If it's an LCD, it's screwed)

12 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Finished Stranger Things 4, Obi Wan and am currently trying to watch the newest season of The Boys with my GF. Also still need to go back and finish Boba Fett

We have a running joke at work where we ask all new hires in an interview if they want a Fresca. Bonus if they get the joke.

New series started out way over the top for me, but its settling in. 

17 hours ago, Mel0n. said:

pretty sure they'd get a little mad at me if I lived in my dorm year round

You’d be surprised.  Dorms are some of the most expensive housing there is sqf for sqf.  What they would likely be mad about is you not paying in the summers.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

28 minutes ago, Mel0n. said:

not technically wrong... 

sorta tastes like Mexican soda too.  Sweet seven up.  Or maybe just fruity.  Been a while.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

3 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

You’d be surprised.  Dorms are some of the most expensive housing there is sqf for sqf.  What they would likely be mad about is you not paying in the summers.

Meanwhile I can live at home....

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

3 minutes ago, Mel0n. said:

imagine not attending a boarding school

oh makes sense

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

4 minutes ago, sub68 said:

Meanwhile I can live at home....

Major savings.  A lot of people lay the absurd expense of dorms squarely at the feet of SAGA.  They took 20 years making a monopoly in college food service and now they are squeezing. 

4 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Major savings.  A lot of people lay the absurd expense of dorms squarely at the feet of SAGA.  They took 20 years making a monopoly in college food service and now they are squeezing. 

true, (not to mention that my dad is a professor at the college I am planning on going and campus is walking/biking distance, the discount is like 75% off)

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

10 minutes ago, Mel0n. said:

imagine not attending a boarding school

I’ve never not attended a boarding school. Well not never.  There was that period before the fourth grade.  That one actually is what creeped me out so hard about trump way before even jan6.  There was only one reason someone gets pulled from a high end boarding school mid year and sent to military school.  A really really nasty thing got covered up.  There was only one kid at the school I went to who had that happen to him.  He raped one of the teachers daughter.  There was one rape that had witnesses willing to come forward anyway.  As a student I heard of two others. I understand it became less of a thing over time.  I went in the late 70’s and it was already fading.  He went in the 60’s though.  I’d bet money he would have gone to prison if his dad hadn’t been a multi-millionaire.

Edited by Bombastinator