Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

All jokes aside @Motifator, the only thing that counts with a car is how much drywall it can haul. So I put it to you, how much drywall can an Inshitnia haul?

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

Here's an actually genuine question to all of the TROLLS above, why is the Insignia TECHNICALLY so bad? What makes it as God horrid as you're making it out to be, actually, why do I bother? This thread is a waste of time and the replies up goes to only show it.

Man I love CVTs, whatever gear ratio I want.

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 64GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Razer Deathstalker v2 / Razer Basilisk v3 Pro / Sennheiser HD 600

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / iPhone 15 Pro Max

1 minute ago, Motifator said:

Here's an actually genuine question to all of the TROLLS above, why is the Insignia TECHNICALLY so bad? What makes it as God horrid as you're making it out to be, actually, why do I bother? This thread is a waste of time and the replies up goes to only show it.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

1 minute ago, vetali said:

Man I love CVTs, whatever gear ratio I want.

You missed the point of the Insignia having a 6-speed Aisin automatic or a better 6 man. transmission with your diligence.

2 minutes ago, JoaoPRSousa said:

So this is it? A video of a USED car I have no idea what has gone through out of, with some random dude pushing the center console of? Genius.

3 minutes ago, JoaoPRSousa said:

Didn't know we were talking about a trimmed up chevy cruze. That makes this even more entertaining to me.

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 64GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Razer Deathstalker v2 / Razer Basilisk v3 Pro / Sennheiser HD 600

So this is it? A video of a USED car I have no idea what has gone through out of, with some random dude pushing the center console of? Genius.

Oh but every single used car you find is owned by a dork, but this is a very specific scenario? Keep baiting.

Just now, vetali said:

Didn't know we were talking about a trimmed up chevy cruze. That makes this even more entertaining to me.

That is basically what an Insignia is. No idea how/where Opel is a better option to Chevrolet, but there you have it.

9 minutes ago, Motifator said:

Wait a minute I have no skin in this game lmao, I just drive a truck that's mostly in one piece, I'm just here to observe.

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Wait a minute I have no skin in this game lmao, I just drive a truck that's mostly in one piece, I'm just here to observe.

spark plug go *weee*

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

1 minute ago, PandaCopyRight said:

spark plug go *weee*

The other 5 are spares

5 minutes ago, JoaoPRSousa said:

Oh but every single used car you find is owned by a dork, but this is a very specific scenario? Keep baiting.

That is basically what an Insignia is. No idea how/where Opel is a better option to Chevrolet, but there you have it.

2 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Observe how much of a troll you are by thinking an Insignia is a Cruze.

Then observe the video sent from who knows where of a Russian block country where people care so much about their cars.

Just now, AlwaysFSX said:

The other 5 are spares

*Laughs in no spark plugs*

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Just now, Motifator said:

Then observe the video sent from who knows where of a Russian block country where people care so much about their cars.

Keep assuming shit, it will get you very far in life. Have a good one.

10 minutes ago, Motifator said:

You missed the point of the Insignia having a 6-speed Aisin automatic or a better 6 man. transmission with your diligence.

I have 9 speeds. How cool does that make me?

Just now, Motifator said:

Observe how much of a troll you are by thinking an Insignia is a Cruze.

Buick Regal but I'm not sure that makes it any better.

Isn't that like every BMW owner too though?

Just now, PandaCopyRight said:

*Laughs in no spark plugs*

snaps a glow plug in half

Just now, JoaoPRSousa said:

Keep assuming shit, it will get you very far in life. Have a good one.

No, no having good one. You didn't even watch your own video.

Just now, vetali said:

About as cool as the head spray guy or the dude with the antic BMW on his profile picture. Trolling is shameful, don't you know? When you have no actual argument as to why the vehicle is bad like the drivetrain, etc... you're coming up with these antics. I'm sure you'll find yourself a lot of nice car communities though... full of people like yourself.

3 minutes ago, vetali said:

9!! And I thought I was cool with 8

BMW really are shit smh

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

About as cool as the head spray guy or the dude with the antic BMW on his profile picture. Trolling is shameful, don't you know? When you have no actual argument as to why the vehicle is bad like the drivetrain, etc... you're coming up with these antics. I'm sure you'll find yourself a lot of nice car communities though... full of people like yourself.

I can tell you why its bad:

Its bad.

This concludes my TED talk.

3 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

9!! And I thought I was cool with 8

BMW really are shit smh

Its okay, I am sure ZF will trickle it down from JDM godcars to your plebeian German shitheaps.

Or even a Chevy Trax.

5 minutes ago, Motifator said:

When you have no actual argument as to why the vehicle is bad like the drivetrain, etc

Timing chains, wear gearboxes, dual mass failures, steering rack failure, turbo solenoids, piss poor infotainment systems, eml that are always confused for a service light, heater motors burning out (literally) etc

All things I've seen at multiple places of work, but ignore me im just a clueless forum boomer 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Motifator said:

No, no having good one. You didn't even watch your own video.

b3f.png

Just now, iDeFecZx said:

Timing chains, wear gearboxes, dual mass failures, steering rack failure, turbo solenoids, piss poor infotainment systems, eml that are always confused for a service light, heater motors burning out (literally) etc

All things I've seen at multiple places of work, but ignore me im just a clueless forum boomer 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I bet you have absolutely no foundation to what you are claiming.

10 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

snaps a glow plug in half

only need those like half of the year over here ... and im sure it would be fine with just 3 

1 minute ago, JoaoPRSousa said:

I bet you have absolutely no foundation to what you are claiming.

Dont go telling him that