500 post Giveaway! ($20 Steam) OVER

SuperCookie78
Go to solution Solved by porina,

How will you handle someone making multiple posts in this thread? If not taken account of, it would increase their chances? Maybe do something like "first post only counts"?

I have reached 500 posts on this great community. So I got a $20 Steam gift card to give away! to enter you need to be a member of the linustechtips forum and have 10 posts on the site at the time of draw and post on this thread. The winner will be picked at Febuary 19th 2018 @ 10:00pm EST. The winner will be picked via random number generators( a random page number then a random post on that page). When the winner is chosen that post will be marked as the solution to the thread. Afterwards the winner will be messaged on the forum by me and will be asked to respond. after a response I will message them a picture of the steam code. they will have 24hrs to respond. if no response is given a new winner will be drawn. Best of luck!

LOOK AT MY NEW FLAG DESIGNS FOR PA AND VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE

LOOK AT MY FIRST BATCH OF DESIGNS HERE

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

Cooler Master Seidon 240m

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

4 minutes ago, SuperCookie78 said:

I have reached 500 posts on this great community. So I got a $20 Steam gift card to give away! to enter you need to be a member of the linustechtips forum and have 10 posts on the site at the time of draw and post on this thread. The winner will be picked at Febuary 19th 2018 @ 10:00pm EST. The winner will be picked via random number generators( a random page number then a random post on that page). When the winner is chosen that post will be marked as the solution to the thread. Afterwards the winner will be messaged on the forum by me and will be asked to respond. after a response I will message them a picture of the steam code. they will have 24hrs to respond. if no response is given a new winner will be drawn. Best of luck!

im nowhere near 10 posts xD 

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

5 minutes ago, SuperCookie78 said:

im around the good ol 1500 i think...

if i have to choose a number or something i'd go with 4.

MF UH BEANS

2 minutes ago, givingtnt said:

im nowhere near 10 posts xD 

Hmm good point

@SuperCookie78 please tell us it's not a hard 10 posts :ph34r:

Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U *insert firetruck picture* :) 

One winning forum post please!

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

1 minute ago, Pangea2017 said:

i can't wait to see when this topic will be locked or erased for spam reason :D 

That doesn't happen...

Hit me up!

ooh :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Congrats on 500

you should put a requirement that limits the number of posts one person can put towards the prize

Aye oh, There is no chance I will win due to my bad luck but I may as well try

The owner of "too many" computers, called

The Lord of all Toasters (1920X 1080ti 32GB)

The Toasted Controller (i5 4670, R9 380, 24GB)

The Semi Portable Toastie machine (i7 3612QM (was an i3) intel HD 4000 16GB)'

Bread and Butter Pudding (i7 7700HQ, 1050ti, 16GB)

Pinoutbutter Sandwhich (raspberry pi 3 B)

The Portable Slice of Bread (N270, HAHAHA, 2GB)

Muffinator (C2D E6600, Geforce 8400, 6GB, 8X2TB HDD)

Toastbuster (WIP, should be cool)

loaf and let dough (A printer that doesn't print black ink)

The Cheese Toastie (C2D (of some sort), GTX 760, 3GB, win XP gaming machine)

The Toaster (C2D, intel HD, 4GB, 2X1TB NAS)

Matter of Loaf and death (some old shitty AMD laptop)

windybread (4X E5470, intel HD, 32GB ECC) (use coming soon, maybe)

And more, several more

How massively cool of you. 10/10 good guy and glhf everybody else.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Yeah...I have well over 10 posts.....

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Thanks for doing this, I'm too cheap to put my own money into video games though.

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

39 minutes ago, KhandakeF said:

Hmm good point

@SuperCookie78 please tell us it's not a hard 10 posts :ph34r:

thats so people who find this have to interact with the community and they will most likely get stay. my post does not count (future self rechoose)

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

35 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

That doesn't happen...

Oh yes it does. *LOCKED*

Just kidding (=

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

34 minutes ago, Pangea2017 said:

i can't wait to see when this topic will be locked or erased for spam reason :D 

I already got the go ahead from a mod. my post does not count (future self rechoose)

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

Time to ride the train to the most-replied post on the forums!

Thanks! :D

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!