Console exclusive games worth buying a console for?

BlueBerrial

Snes is the only console worth buying for exclusives. Super Metroid, SMW, Chrono trigger... the list goes on and on.

I'm glad I made you laugh (yeah now I'm trolling) but no.

Interesting, then I definitely do not understand what you're saying at all. Could you please explain?

Interesting, then I definitely do not understand what you're saying at all. Could you please explain?

Explain what?

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

if people refused to buy consoles for console exclusive titles companies would stop making console exclusive games.

I was thinking of getting a WII U just because Nintendo but I don't felt like those few games that I would play would not justify me buying a console. As for the PlayStation and Xbox. No just no,

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

I'll have to say no. I'm a console gamer and here is the why. You will buy the console, not for the exclusives though but for everything else. You will see that playing games on console is so much better than PC. If you eventually get a console play the same game on PC and the console and you will realise what I'm saying, because consoles aren't made for their specs. They are made for gameplay, and immersion which is a lot better than any computer, even if you are running the game on superspecialwesome high ultra settings.

Consoles have better immersion?... What?! xD

Consoles have better immersion?... What?! xD

I feel more immersed when I'm sitting on my couch in front of my big screen TV with my controller than when I'm sitting on a desk holding a keyboard + mouse.

I feel more immersed when I'm sitting on my couch in front of my big screen TV than when I'm sitting on a desk holding a keyboard + mouse.

You know you can plug your computer into your big screen and use a controller, right? You don't have to be sitting at a desk holding a mouse and keyboard to pc game.

You know you can plug your computer into your big screen and use a controller, right? You don't have to be sitting at a desk holding a mouse and keyboard to pc game.

I know. I just don't want to.

A lot of anime games are console only.

I was very tempted to buy a PS3 because I wanted to play those games, but I realized that after I finish those games the console would just sit there collecting dust. So I didn't bother.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review