What do you think of my cameras?

Go to solution Solved by Tomislav Matic,

not bad for a point and shoot...nice compositions on a few of them, but they do need some editing, and color correcting. 

BEAUTIFUL! You can pick out ever individual grain of dust!

Maybe I'll take the whole PC apart and clean everything in the holidays.

I recently cleaned the fans but not the case itself :unsure:

Camera is charging now :P [Didin't use it in a while]

If I clean my PC, I'll make pictures of the cleaning.

It's not bad at all :)

Really? I thought it was really bad.

But the last video from Linus... OMG.

Hey LTT people, i want your opinion on my pictures shot with a Nikon S6200. ;) [A few with Nikon Coolpix L22]

Album: http://imgur.com/a/OoAg9#0

You can just use one as a wallpaper if you want.

Awesome man, I love it, have you taken any videos too? because I would really like to see those...

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

Awesome man, I love it, have you taken any videos too? because I would really like to see those...

You wanna see video quality?

BTW, is putting a desktop PC next to a window bad in terms of temps and the sun?

You wanna see video quality?

BTW, is putting a desktop PC next to a window bad in terms of temps and the sun?

Yes please I wanna see a bit of video quality and focus... And no it shouldn't be bad unless it is really bright and hot, but i would probably not do it anyway because the sun washes out the colours of some things so yeah I would probably try to find a different place in the shadow :P

Yes please I wanna see a bit of video quality and focus... And no it shouldn't be bad unless it is really bright and hot, but i would probably not do it anyway because the sun washes out the colours of some things so yeah I would probably try to find a different place in the shadow :P

My camera is charging now so if it's fully charged I'll show you my room with the video.

nice personally i have a cannon EOS 7D although i almost only use it for taking photos at family events :P

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

nice personally i have a cannon EOS 7D although i almost only use it for taking photos at family events :P

Try to take some photos of instects and other close ups.

i will im kinda addicted to hearthstone, i just got in to the beta <3

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

Hey LTT people, i want your opinion on my pictures shot with a Nikon S6200. ;) [A few with Nikon Coolpix L22]

Album: http://imgur.com/a/OoAg9#0

You can just use one as a wallpaper if you want.

In the photo and video section there is a thread to rate each others photos if you want to post some more.

Here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/17966-rate-the-photo-above-you/

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

They're very well done :) Well Done dude

[500th post for me]

Compatible with Windows 95

They're very well done :) Well Done dude

[500th post for me]

Thanks!

[Congrats!]

Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS_QvMxfvKU

NOTE: The noise you hear is NOT my computer.

Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS_QvMxfvKU

NOTE: The noise you hear is NOT my computer.

Thanks very much man for taking the time :) I thin the video is quite decent although the pictures are out of this world :P (In a good way btw)

Takes better pictures than my grandma's old Sony. This is one of the better ones. I did mess with the macros and exposure, so it isn't as good as it could be. But still not bad for a 6+ year old camera.

http://i.imgur.com/I4XwnBK.jpg

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

not bad for a point and shoot...nice compositions on a few of them, but they do need some editing, and color correcting. 

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."