[small update]First ever AI presidential candidate

Denis Rakhmanov

I always thought Robonia would be the first.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

3 hours ago, Denis Rakhmanov said:

Listens to everybody. Everyday Alisa is talking to millions of people and every response helps make a country better

Jesus Christ, well get ready for Hitler v2. Everyone remembers what happened the last time an AI was exposed to the internet. 

Diplomatic shitposting soon. 

More: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=microsoft+twitter+ai&FORM=HDRSC2

Capture.PNG

It's not intelligence if it doesn't put self preservation above all other criteria.       

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

What could possibly go wrong?

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X | RAM - 64 GB DDR4 3200MHz | GPU - Nvidia GTX 1660 ti | MOBO -  MSI B550 Gaming Plus

2 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

People say that President Trump is retarded, but let's be honest here: an AI president would be way worse regardless of what you think of our current situation.

sheep1.jpg

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

12 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

i've been talking about this for sometime, A.I Oversight on humans. No selective corruption based on particulars or feelings driven politics.

You'd like it right up until the moment you feed it IQ & Race data. Which they've done in a few contexts before, then promptly have to reprogram the AI because it's spitting out politically unacceptable information.

15 hours ago, Denis Rakhmanov said:

Available 27/7. You can talk to her anytime of the day 7 days a week and not just once a year on TV (Putin holds yearly live Q&A on central TV)

In Russia Day has  3 hours more.

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

"trusting" a machine like this is hard and all but the points made on the website are legit to some degree. i dont know if i can trust a machine but i sure as hell know i cannot trust politicians. so having country wide decision calculated for the greater good instead of whose cousin profits from a construction contract or something does sound good. 

whether or not id vote for her would depend on the level of sophistication it is on. id have to see it first. maybe have her be an advisor first for a couple a years and see how she would decide in global questions before actually letting her act on it?

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Fallout 3 predicted this

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

I cant aprove an AI candidate until AI can make own decisions based on its own research.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

17 hours ago, Keg Ops said:

Jesus Christ, well get ready for Hitler v2. Everyone remembers what happened the last time an AI was exposed to the internet. 

Diplomatic shitposting soon. 

More: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=microsoft+twitter+ai&FORM=HDRSC2

Capture.PNG

That's regression not actually AI any jow it did exactly as it was designed to do learn from how people interacted with it.

It's not the Ai fault it's data set was 4chan users. 

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

21 hours ago, WhisperingKnickers said:

I think in the event that the AI was elected there would have to be rules that the AI could not be tampered with or influenced by the company in the time that it was in office

Yes but what about the age requirements for Presidency?