Project Green Together with Nvidia [Monsterbuild - The dream of an 18yr old modder]

Will be following this, good luck! :)

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.0GHz | Motherboard: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB | GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  | SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: OCZ 750W ATX12V | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Case: Corsair Carbide 300R | Display: BenQ RL2455HM 24"

Hey make sure you don't choose a corsair i series PSU, they won't work with your board. I had to switch from the 1200AXi to Enermax because my OC Force woudn't accept it. Just a heads up.

• 1 month later...

Why not just paint the E loops?  They're better performers and quieter if I remember the reviews I've seen correctly.

I don't think it's that hard to paint the E loops, I've seen tons of people that've painted them in build logs on overclock.net

He even shows how:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1395067/build-log-danisumis-900d-blue-abstergo-theme-build

The Eloops was used in my other project, Slenderbox :) 

Will be following this, good luck! :)

Thanks!

If you painted those ELoops orange that would ne sick.

They were used for my project Slenderbox ^^

Hey make sure you don't choose a corsair i series PSU, they won't work with your board. I had to switch from the 1200AXi to Enermax because my OC Force woudn't accept it. Just a heads up.

Thanks for the heads up, Ill take a look at it!

Will you put an LED in the CPU block?

This is just an example, I haven't decided what block to buy yet :)

Nice.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Ohhhhh, fancy

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Anyone who can guess which parts in the render that is real parts? ^^

Anyone who can guess which parts in the render that is real parts? ^^

MOBO, radiator+fans and case

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

This block is sweet looking, same as the render just clear with LED holes on both side. I like being able to see the coolant. 

My bad! The block your rendered is the XSPC one. Still nice but no visibility on the coolant. 

• 8 months later...
UPDATE, some years late 

Oh Lord, I started this thread 22nd February two years ago. 
Stuff came in the way, this Project happend to be put on pause. Got done with Arctic in the meanwhile!
However, I have not abandoned this Project, let's get to it! 

So I thought that a X99 would fit this case much more, in terms of being powerful.
A Little bit less orange, but still looks wonderful in my opinion!

IMG_0832_zps1fa75e8e.jpg

Some DDR4 HyperX juice right there! Thank you for providing me with 32GB epic power!

IMG_0831_zpsb434f1eb.jpg

Match that up with a 5820K

IMG_0837_zps92a0274f.jpg

Plus Three graphic cards, and you have some serious calculationpower.

IMG_0834_zpsf00b15e4.jpg

More to come soon!

Plus Three graphic cards, and you have some serious calculationpower.

Looks good, wondering how the temps will be though. Two of those GPU's have almost no air intake space.

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

Looks good, wondering how the temps will be though. Two of those GPU's have almost no air intake space.

I think he will watercool them, but not sure.

I think he will watercool them, but not sure.

Oh yeah haha, forgot about that haha :]

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

Holy shit! I totally forgot about this but it's frickin' amazing!

• 1 month later...