Project Green Together with Nvidia [Monsterbuild - The dream of an 18yr old modder]

Prologue 
Maybe you remember the big project a 15 years old Lucas planned some years ago.
Too great visions and to much confidence about that future sponsors would come.
I really put myself in a bad position, which I have regret so many times
There I was, with one of the biggest cases I've ever seen, what was I supposed to do?

NWanU1r.jpg

I have built some mid-sized systems, some smaller ones, and some even smaller. To be able to decide what fits me the most, why not try something extreme?
With an SMH10 from Caselabs, it can't go wrong. I can promise that not only will the looks be awesome, but also the power of it! During fall I will also host a modding-series at Nvidias youtube-channel which I am very hyped about!

The computer is called Green, which is a part of the project, although the project include a much more. I want to create my dream gaming-cave! 
Below you can find the specs of the computer, and what I am supposed to do.

Hardware
Case:
Caselabs SMH10, double window edition!
Motherboard: MSI X99 SLI PLUS
CPU: Intel i7 5960X
GPU: Tri-SLI Nvidia GTX980Ti
PSU: Evga 1200W Platinum
Storage: Intel 730 Series, 240 + 480GB

Cooling
Fans: 16x BeQuiet
Block: Bitspower
Reservoirs: XSPC Photon 250
Radiators: Alphacool monsta 560 + Airplex 480
Coolant: Mayhems Pastel

7EO2Ba8.jpg

The inside

DYvabeB.jpg

Let's do this!

Very nice

Subbed

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Holy shit, does it really take around a year to do that? :o but kewl! subbed

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

That looks awesome! Can't wait till it done!

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Beautiful

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Man , this is going to be a SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET ASSS build!!

Interested in Business and Technology

This is a dream i LOVES ORANGE (seriously i have a problem)

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

Thanks guys! All of you! :D

Altough I might have posted this in the wrong part of the forum x)

Could someone move this to worklogs? :)

Holy shit, does it really take around a year to do that? :o but kewl! subbed

It might not take a year to do, but as a 16 year old guy I must rely more on sponsors e.t.c as I have limited money, this all takes much longer time then just buying it instantly :)

Beautiful! I'm a huge fan of Orange, my computer is orange but nothing like this! Subbed and can't wait till next year!

Orange Furball "Carbonation" - Bitfenix Prodigy (modded), Core i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB & 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, HD 7870 GHz ED. Build Log HERE

oooooooooooooo

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

I love orange builds, its also my favorite color and I don't see it enough so super excited about this one.

System - Case: NZXT Phantom Original Newegg Edition

CPU: Intel 3770K @ 4.2Ghz - CPU Cooler: Xigmatek Dark Knight - Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula - RAM: G.Skill Sniper Series 16Gb @ 1866Mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX 680 4Gb - PSU: Seasonic X750 - SSD: Intel 520 256Gb - HDD: Other Random Mechanical Drives

Subbed

dcraM.gif

Sure it will :3 Thanks!

oooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooo :o

this looks promising 

And I haven't even started with some pictures of the actual thing yet  :P

I love orange builds, its also my favorite color and I don't see it enough so super excited about this one.

Orange is the best  :D  Thanks!

What did you use for the renders?

I used Creo and Google Sketchup for modeling, and plugin inside sketchup for rendering :)

Also, I made many of the Caselabs cases in sketchup, free to download! Just search for "Selectivereviews" or "caselabs" in the warehouse :)

i'm curious about this one. subbed!!!

Great :D

Another update coming friday evening  :lol:

Absolutely riduculous, such an amazing design and we have to wait a year@!!!!@ HATE YOU!!!, Subbed.

Absolutely riduculous, such an amazing design and we have to wait a year@!!!!@ HATE YOU!!!, Subbed.

I hate it too! :D I will try to speed this one up a bit ^^

Great, Update is coming in some hours, Case is getting built!

16 and all that money? Lucky you.

At least you're making something beautiful with it. Keep it up.

for 3 cards i would have gone for an x79 6 core set up that 4770k is going to be a bottleneck in cpu intensive games.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

for 3 cards i would have gone for an x79 6 core set up that 4770k is going to be a bottleneck in cpu intensive games.

No.

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight