GTX 1080 Ti,Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme or Zotac Amp Extreme or Asus Strix OC which one to choose?

TheDarkEvil

GTX 1080 Ti,Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme or Zotac Amp Extreme or Asus Strix OC,which one to choose?

I don't know which one to choose, I am really confused I really wanted to choose the fastest among these, can you guys please help me? I know these are factory overclocked but I will also me pushing it a little bit more than the factory oc I wanted to choose the fastest and the one which can be over clocked to very high clock speeds. I does even care a single for loss so please help me choose the fastest and the one which can be over clocked to very high clock speeds.

Just now, ricksteendam1 said:

the strix card is the highest quilty and the Zotac is the budget card.

Yes strix is actually higher priced but I don't care about the money I only cares about the performance, btw Zotac amp extreme is having the highest clock speed right?

Just now, TheDarkEvil said:

Yes strix is actually higher priced but I don't care about the money I only cares about the performance, btw Zotac amp extreme is having the highest clock speed right?

could be but I'm not looking at the clock speeds. I pick a budget card like the Zotac card if I'm on a budget but if not I'm going with the card I like the most as all 1080ti perform the same with a few fps difference.

ask me about your system builds, AIO's, CPU's, PSU's, and GPU's.

1 minute ago, TheDarkEvil said:

Zotac AMP Extreme is quite "bad". The power delivery is less efficient than FE card despite it being 16-phase.

The cooler doesent make contact with the VRM...

Just get the Strix or Aorus

Ok thanks, do you think that strix is better than aorus Xtreme? Does it worth to spend extra on Asus Strix OC?

Ok thabks, do you think that strix is better than aorus Xtreme? Does it worth to spend extra on Asus Strix OC?

I personally think the strix card looks better than the auros card an pre-overclocked card is not better as you could get it yourself for free

5 minutes ago, WereCat said:

Zotac AMP Extreme is quite "bad". The power delivery is less efficient than FE card despite it being 16-phase.

The cooler doesent make contact with the VRM...

Just get the Strix or Aorus

wasn't that an EVGA card?

1 minute ago, TheDarkEvil said:

GTX 1080 Ti,Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme or Zotac Amp Extreme or Asus Strix OC,which one to choose?

I don't know which one to choose, I am really confused I really wanted to choose the fastest among these, can you guys please help me? I know these are factory overclocked but I will also me pushing it a little bit more than the factory oc I wanted to choose the fastest and the one which can be over clocked to very high clock speeds.

Does 2 - 4 fps really make a difference when looking at 100 fps+?

Take a look at the benchmarks in https://us.hardware.info/reviews/7385/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-round-up-which-one-is-the-best. The Zotac is not included. Likely as it is considered a lower-end card.

If you really want to explore oc, the EVGA K|NGP|N are designed to satisfy that need.

One consideration for many is noise. If that is a concern, some compromise with speed is going to be likely.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

3 minutes ago, ricksteendam1 said:

I personally think the strix card looks better than the auros card an pre-overclocked card is not better as you could get it yourself for free

I will be choosing strix OC if I am going with asus, btw is it good to get a factory oc one and overclock it manually? 

9 minutes ago, brob said:

Does 2 - 4 fps really make a difference when looking at 100 fps+?

Take a look at the benchmarks in https://us.hardware.info/reviews/7385/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-round-up-which-one-is-the-best. The Zotac is not included. Likely as it is considered a lower-end card.

If you really want to explore oc, the EVGA K|NGP|N are designed to satisfy that need.

One consideration for many is noise. If that is a concern, some compromise with speed is going to be likely.

Hmm I think aorus is good for me or Asus ?

Hmm I think aorus is good for me or Asus ?

Either card is going to be great.

44 minutes ago, ricksteendam1 said:

wasn't that an EVGA card?

No.

EVGA had faulty components from their supplier and that has been fixed long since. And it was never an issue on 1080ti.

I am still confused I don't know which one to choose some people says gigabyte aorus is faster it can be over clocked to very high clock speed but some says it have some issues, I want to choose the best one.

From my list I have removed Zotac Amp Extreme

Now I have 2 cards in my list those are GTX 1080Ti

Gigabyte aorus Xtreme and Asis strix oc

16 minutes ago, TheDarkEvil said:

I am still confused I don't know which one to choose some people says gigabyte aorus is faster it can be over clocked to very high clock speed but some says it have some issues, I want to choose the best one.

From my list I have removed Zotac Amp Extreme

Now I have 2 cards in my list those are GTX 1080Ti

Gigabyte aorus Xtreme and Asis strix oc

There will always be those who have problems with components. And always those who swear theirs it the bestest, fastest, whatever. The only time any of these opinions really matter is when one starts to see a significant number all saying the same thing. Remember tens, if not hundreds of thousands of these items are sold.

If all out speed is the only concern, get the model with the highest clock. Overclocking is always a toss-up. If you get a good card, you may get an exceptional overclock. Most will get a small oc and some will get nothing.

9 hours ago, PopsiclesInMyCellar said:

Go with Asus STRIX for better performance. It's also hardly more expensive.

I've seen benchmarks with some games aorus Xtreme Vs Asus Strix it seems like aorus Xtreme is having more fps that strix, which is kinda disappointing because we customers are paying more money for a card which cannot outperform a cheaper card (I mean aorus Xtreme ) i think aorus Xtreme is having higher clock speeds and I decided to go with aorus Xtreme but I don't know which one to choose there are 2 variants of that card one is water force and another one is windforce idk which one is good for overclocking.