Gaming Keyboard that’s SPLIT in Half? - Kinesis Freestyle Edge

Why no RGB? :(

QUOTE ME TO SEE MY REPLY!:D

Bump

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I heard those THWOMP sound effects you sneaky sneaks.

The Nintendo lawyers are a comin' for your ad revenue, they smell the blood in the water and have a tenuous grasp on internet related technologies.

xD

That seems like a pretty decent keyboard, but isn't Nintendo getting down on it?
Like .. their Switch kinda embraces the controls being 2 parts .. knowing them those guys have a lawsuit on their hands GG.

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

17 minutes ago, Sfekke said:

That seems like a pretty decent keyboard, but isn't Nintendo getting down on it?
Like .. their Switch kinda embraces the controls being 2 parts .. knowing them those guys have a lawsuit on their hands GG.

I'd assume you're joking. But in case you aren't -  I don't think this is anywhere near similar enough for Nintendo to have a case, there's been two-part control schemes and input devices way before the Switch, and even disregarding that, this still doesn't feel near similarly enough to infringe on any patents. This would be a huge waste of time on N's part.

But that's never stopped them before...

I'd only use a split keyboard if there are a finger's worth of redundant keys at the gap.

The fact that it's MX-blue is awesome and that it can raise the keyboard makes me want to buy it. I wonder what Taran would do with all those macros? Nice video you've been on top of your keyboard game but what about mice?? 

11 hours ago, SupremeChunk said:

I'd assume you're joking. But in case you aren't -  I don't think this is anywhere near similar enough for Nintendo to have a case, there's been two-part control schemes and input devices way before the Switch, and even disregarding that, this still doesn't feel near similarly enough to infringe on any patents. This would be a huge waste of time on N's part.

But that's never stopped them before...

On the one hand I'm joking, on the other I'm dead serious.

Like you said Nintendo likes lawsuits if it even slightly looks like their product, althrough if it'd come that far I'd strongly disagree since they isn't even close to the same deal/concept. It just happens that the control unit is split in half.

who ya gonna call?

*Terrible joke I know*

I could survive kinky arrow and any other obstacles (except price), but the kill for me is CTRL placement. 
CTRL MUST BE the last key in the most bottom left.

PERIOD.

any other placement [we know you LENOVO] and ill rage as proper "geman kid over UT2004".

20 hours ago, HimymCZe said:

I could survive kinky arrow and any other obstacles (except price), but the kill for me is CTRL placement. 
CTRL MUST BE the last key in the most bottom left.

PERIOD.

any other placement [we know you LENOVO] and ill rage as proper "geman kid over UT2004".

Luckly Lenovo allows you to switch Fn & Control on the BIOS level, and if you could get your hands on some stickers and scratch off the old ones it'd pretty much be like it is supposed to be. 

Personally I just leave it in Lenovo mode, I couldn't get used to it at first. But after using a T420 for god knows how long, I got used to it to the point where I just automatically adjust when I touch a Lenovo.

Which still shouldn't be a thing, but OEM's amn't I right lol

who ya gonna call?

*Terrible joke I know*

The keyboard isn't available on Amazon yet but you can buy it at KinesisGaming.com and get $20 off using the coupon code "linus" :x