Cooler Master MAF Series - H500P

Hello Everyone, 

I just bought the new Cooler Master MAF H500P Case and planning on moving my main rig into this case (Current case is the Bitfenix Shinobi XL A.K.A Obi-Wan Shinobi) :) Because I'm using Rigid tubing, this means i gotta re-do all my bends etc etc. So i thought it would be fun to kinda record it and slap it on YT. If you're bored or wanna check out the new case, Feel free to tag along, give me some pointers, tips etc etc. Hope you enjoy. 

Check out my Rigs: Obi-Wan Shinobi & HTPC: The Dark Prodigy

What do you plan on doing with the rads? Your top one looks thicker than 55mm

Liquid Cooling Support Top 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm (maximum thickness clearance 55mm)
Front 120mm, 140mm 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
Rear 120mm, 140mm

If you ever go to a single GPU, definitely do the window side mount, as it will look good when watercooled, and not have issues associated with the air cards (being too closed to the glass to breahte)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 12/11/2017 at 11:59 AM, TVwazhere said:

What do you plan on doing with the rads? Your top one looks thicker than 55mm

Liquid Cooling Support Top 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm (maximum thickness clearance 55mm)
Front 120mm, 140mm 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
Rear 120mm, 140mm

If you ever go to a single GPU, definitely do the window side mount, as it will look good when watercooled, and not have issues associated with the air cards (being too closed to the glass to breahte)

Ohh i got creative with my top mount rad haha. Rads are definitely very thick. I have a slim 360 laying around I'm using for the front. I honestly never realized how roomy the Shinobi XL was Haha. I'll have to take pics soon :) 

For now I'm sticking with the R9's but eventually I'll go team green single card than I will definitely window side mount. I hate not seeing my GPU waterblocks. 

Check out my Rigs: Obi-Wan Shinobi & HTPC: The Dark Prodigy