Help, My pc wont turn on.

MitZZ

My Pc Froze while playing H1Z1 for about 40 Minutes, while frozen the peripherals are not receiving power the led's are not working, After I clicked the restart button and power it back, only the cpu has a power (Cpu Fan are working, Gpu Fan Are Working, Motherboard has power), the perhiperals dont have power and the monitor doesnt detect the videocard output. Maybe its because of the RAM?

It Happened when I Switched the ram on the other ram slot, I Switched it because it gives me a Bluescreen and hangs my pc every game I play. The current Ram slot is working fine and smooth but it does this

IMG20171104093618.jpg

Don't you get any error codes on boot up? Or doesn't the system boot at all? I would check that all connections are properly seated, if it was ram you would've gotten a message on boot up about unbalanced RAM. Even then without RAM everything would power on just not boot. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

Could be bad PSU ? Full specs plz.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

@Shreyas1

Thermaltalke Smart SE 730W

i5 2500

1x8GB kingston RAM

Gtx 570

250+750GB HDD

H61 Asus Lga 1155

@BadluckBrian I dont get any error message, My Pc Starts up and it doesnt give power o the keyboard mouse etc. And my monitor cant detect the videocard output, so no display.

Just now, MitZZ said:

@Beezohh Yes but same things happen when I power it up...

but my question is did you try turning it off and on again

Mind you guys, that my CPU is receiving power, only the cpu, all fans are working but it seems that it doesnt give Power or Display on any Perhipherals.

15097611765151856992903.jpg

11 minutes ago, BadluckBrian said:

Don't you get any error codes on boot up? Or doesn't the system boot at all? I would check that all connections are properly seated, if it was ram you would've gotten a message on boot up about unbalanced RAM. Even then without RAM everything would power on just not boot. 

not true I have heard ram causing similar issues. ram can effect many things when it is bad or dysfunctional. 

I have heard of ram causing similar power issues so you may want to test different ram if possible or ram slots.

17 minutes ago, MitZZ said:

My Pc Froze while playing H1Z1 for about 40 Minutes, while frozen the peripherals are not receiving power the led's are not working, After I clicked the restart button and power it back, only the cpu has a power (Cpu Fan are working, Gpu Fan Are Working, Motherboard has power), the perhiperals dont have power and the monitor doesnt detect the videocard output. Maybe its because of the RAM?

Are you getting any beep codes from the motherboard speaker? assuming you have one, if you don't have Post code readouts you should have a speaker.

1 minute ago, mortino said:

Are you getting any beep codes from the motherboard speaker? assuming you have one, if you don't have Post code readouts you should have a speaker.

No beep codes 

Just now, MitZZ said:

No beep codes 

Go to your local best buy or any computer store and get one they are probably like 2 dollars and it will beep something when you turn on the pc and the motherboard manual will tell what the code means which will point you and us in the right direction of your problem.

Just now, MitZZ said:

No beep codes 

Do you have speakers or headphones plugged in? Maybe it's beeping through them.

On the website they have a beep code list Here

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

@Cyberspirit @Brooksie359

I tried to boot it without a ram and same thing happen it just gets power, ill try to plug the ram on the other slot later, if it worked maybe I have a bad ram stick, then ill just buy a new one.

Just now, MitZZ said:

@Cyberspirit @Brooksie359

I tried to boot it without a ram and same thing happen it just gets power, ill try to plug the ram on the other slot later, if it worked maybe I have a bad ram stick, then ill just buy a new one.

Seems like you have to connect a speaker in order for it to beep.

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1029953

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.