What are "gamers" doing????

OMG YESSSSSS.

i tink i wil make post to celebrat. I am a kool forum member. Everyone gives me duh lieks and i'll follow u!

/noob off

here sir, take my like

/gentleman off

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I have one guy literally who just goes by me and says hey did you hear about that cod ghosts or bf4 came out? And i ask something that is hardware related, pc related and he doesn't know a shit what am i talking about, as one guy up there says, a gamer can be if someone pulled a bird onto a pig, but they dont know shit about that game, not even the story line, and they arent even enjoying playing.

I'm.. I'm sorry, I'm actually confused. I think what you're saying is that "gamer" is a very broad and unclear demographic?

Media hates games and gamers. Half of the journalists who write these articles have zero idea.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

you know u can lie when doing these servers. p[eople who admit to pissing in a bottle are doing far much worse stuff xD

It is just that people are full of those stereotips, i'm a gamer and people say i wont go piss on time, that i miss breakfast that i will not write my homework, saying the words gamer they think our 24 hours is filled with game, making us look like nolife idiots....

Well this is the Media we're talking about here...

what country? ( culture info to base my prejudice on :ph34r: )

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Theres always a way

I should rename this topic to Fapping guide.

So uhm.... people who play games... am I right?!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Theres always a way

I wonder if you realize that avatar makes everything you say sound much much creepier. And that effect scales when you say something creepy to begin with.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I understood about half of what I read.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I guess I should avoid shaking hands at a LAN party :o  :lol:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

So uhm.... people who play games... am I right?!

Gamer isn't a word anymore, it is a overused term.

Lol i see this to be more offtopic

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Lol i see this to be more offtopic

Well you probably see right.

I know of several people who piss in a bottle when they play Angry Birds...

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Not sure what dominoes has to do with this, but I just ordered from there.. That doesn't mean I have to stick my schlong in a bottle right? 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

fap fap fap fap

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

im planning to miss my prom, i hate dances

Don't! though if u show up then leave it's fine at least u get to say u went :D

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

Eh..the "gamer" label doesn't mean anything anymore. Someone who flings birds at pigs on their tablet is considered a gamer these days. No reason to care about any of this, it all means nothing.

This^ Just about everyone is a gamer now.

When we're not gaming, we're thinking about when we're going to game.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Kind of hate the study due to the fact that there trying to make a stereotype out of gamers. Look, I know that sometimes I'm lazy or will miss out on a couple of things. But don't say "Gamers" just miss out on a couple of events. That's bullshit.

this is the shift in language i have always been waiting for where the word f*ck (yeah i still put the thing ) becomes so overused that it is normal and thus gets replaced by another word unfortunately that word seems to be g*mer 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))