Will the forum UI ever be updated to match floatplane?

limegorilla

With you lot at LTT pushing floatplane so much it makes me wonder - will the forum get an overhaul to coincide with floatplane?

Just a thought.

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

I would think, almost certainly yes. But probably not a high priority right now. :D

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

Floatplane is a separate entity, so I hardly think it will

Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U *insert firetruck picture* :) 

It will be getting an update, you missed the beta, but no it will not be "like floatplane" it will still be like a forum.

https://beta.linustechtips.com/main/

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

No. Floatplane will move to its own site. Forums stay for LMG community.

10 hours ago, Enderman said:

It will be getting an update, you missed the beta, but no it will not be "like floatplane" it will still be like a forum.

https://beta.linustechtips.com/main/

Beta was for update that already happened. Next in line are smaller patches and something bigger early next year.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv