PC case with window on the left side?

Hello! My desk is situated to where normal pc cases would have the case window facing left, which is against a wall. Are there any cases that have the window on the right side? Or maybe a traditional desktop sort of thing but with the window on the top of the case? (By traditional I mean a case thats flat that traditionally a monitor would go on top of. But without the monitors obviously) I'm not worried about money, I just want to see if any ones exist. Thanks

Case: InWin 303 Motherboard: Asus TUF X570-Plus Processor: Ryzen R9-3900x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ram: 32 GB DDR4 3000 MHZ

PSU: Corsair CX750M Storage: 1TB Intel 660p NVME SSD and a 2TB Seagate 7200RPM HDD Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 HeadphonesSteelseries Arctis 7 Audio: Shure PGA58 with a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen

they do exist, and some of them have flipable motherboard trays so you can have a build that'll show off your PC. from the left side. keep in mind everything will be upside down.

7 minutes ago, jtmoseley said:

Hello! My desk is situated to where normal pc cases would have the case window facing left, which is against a wall. Are there any cases that have the window on the right side? Or maybe a traditional desktop sort of thing but with the window on the top of the case? (By traditional I mean a case thats flat that traditionally a monitor would go on top of. But without the monitors obviously) I'm not worried about money, I just want to see if any ones exist. Thanks

There are a few options for inverted ATX cases, the Corsair 600C is probably the most commonly recommended, other such as Be quiet's Darkbase pro 900 has a flippable motherboard tray, if you want a slim case Thermaltake has their Core G3 

-Moved to Case and Power supplies

Corsair Carbide 600Q.

You can also invert the motherboard tray on the Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 and move the panel over.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

thanks

Case: InWin 303 Motherboard: Asus TUF X570-Plus Processor: Ryzen R9-3900x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ram: 32 GB DDR4 3000 MHZ

PSU: Corsair CX750M Storage: 1TB Intel 660p NVME SSD and a 2TB Seagate 7200RPM HDD Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 HeadphonesSteelseries Arctis 7 Audio: Shure PGA58 with a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen

18 minutes ago, W-L said:

There are a few options for inverted ATX cases, the Corsair 600C is probably the most commonly recommended, other such as Be quiet's Darkbase pro 900 has a flippable motherboard tray, if you want a slim case Thermaltake has their Core G3 

-Moved to Case and Power supplies

The core G3 looks good, but it only takes SFX psu's which are absurdly expensive. The corsair 600C and 600Q are also really big and expensive

1 minute ago, jtmoseley said:

The core G3 looks good, but it only takes SFX psu's which are absurdly expensive. The corsair 600C and 600Q are also really big and expensive

Inverse ATX cases are a niche product so they will cost more than the standard ATX case, SFX PSU's aren't really more expensive than a regular PSU just depends on the unit you need. 

What about wall mounted cases with a window facing towards me?

1 minute ago, jtmoseley said:

Those would be in the upwards of $200USD for a wall mount case such as units from Li lian more so than inverse atx cases. 

12 minutes ago, jtmoseley said:

9 minutes ago, W-L said:

Those would be in the upwards of $200USD for a wall mount case such as units from Li lian more so than inverse atx cases. 

I have the Thermaltake Core P3 mounted on my wall, I bought it for <£100 (price on Amazon US is $95 at the moment).

If the P3 is too small ... the P5 is about £110//$120 and the P1 (default is Tempered Glass) is the same price (or cheaper depending on location) than the P3

Just now, SithBowman said:

I have the Thermaltake Core P3 mounted on my wall, I bought it for <£100 (price on Amazon US is $95 at the moment).

If the P3 is too small ... the P5 is about £110//$120 and the P1 (default is Tempered Glass) is the same price (or cheaper depending on location) than the P3

What size psu do you need on that?

Just now, jtmoseley said:

What size psu do you need on that?

All of them take standard ATX PSUs, the P1 (smallest) can take 180mm length ones as well, which is the length of a Corsair RM750i, the P1 can use Mini-ITX mobos, the others can use ATX

Just now, SithBowman said:

All of them take standard ATX PSUs, the P1 (smallest) can take 180mm length ones as well, which is the length of a Corsair RM750i, the P1 can use Mini-ITX mobos, the others can use ATX

okay thanks

Riotoro CR1080

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25