XBOX 360 HELP ME HERE red dot error ventilation error

WolfLoverPro

Hello i know I posted similar about this however now it isn't just the fan it's coming up with an error so maybe you will know why this error happens

so I have a Xbox 360 SLIM and I've had it for some years now ALOT and something strange is going on here 

So I have THE red dot thing that it says shutting down saying an error ventilation but here's the ridiculous thingy here THE AIR IS FREEZING NOT HOT ok it's not ice but it's basically cold to warm hardly warm nowhere absolutely not near by hot air AND ITS SAYING OVERHEATING REALLY HERE???? wtf is going on here ? 

Oh hers the things too 

The fan is as loud as 6 overheating gaming computers it's so loud the fans but it's cold air and it's not exactly dusty either it's clean so ?????

All I could think of is that the contact for the cooling is old and need to be replaced (Put a new thermal compound on it and make sure its flat on the cpu). I don't know if you're able to do this with a consoles because I mainly work with computers 

CPU- Ryzen 9 3900x
CPU Cooler- Artic Liquid Freezer 2 240mm
GPU-  EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC ULTRA
RAM- CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB 3200Mhz 
PSU- Cooler Master MasterWatt 650 Watt
HDD- WD Blue 4TB
SSD- SanDisk Ultra II 500GB SATA III
Case- Custom Made Desk
Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming

Microphone- Blue Snowball Ice
Headphones- Razer Nari Ultimate
Webcam- Logitech c270
Monitors- MSI Optix MAG24C and Acer KA240HQ Abid
Mouse- Corsair Nightsword RGB
Keyboard- Corsair K95 RGB Platinum MX Speed

Just now, DevilsHand676 said:

All I could think of is that the contact for the cooling is old and need to be replaced (Put a new thermal compound on it and make sure its flat on the cpu). I don't know if you're able to do this with a consoles because I mainly work with computers 

Also here is a link to a different solution that is probably way better than mine https://www.gamespot.com/forums/xbox-association-1000003/read-this-solution-to-crashes-caused-by-overheatin-23998153/

CPU- Ryzen 9 3900x
CPU Cooler- Artic Liquid Freezer 2 240mm
GPU-  EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC ULTRA
RAM- CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB 3200Mhz 
PSU- Cooler Master MasterWatt 650 Watt
HDD- WD Blue 4TB
SSD- SanDisk Ultra II 500GB SATA III
Case- Custom Made Desk
Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming

Microphone- Blue Snowball Ice
Headphones- Razer Nari Ultimate
Webcam- Logitech c270
Monitors- MSI Optix MAG24C and Acer KA240HQ Abid
Mouse- Corsair Nightsword RGB
Keyboard- Corsair K95 RGB Platinum MX Speed

I would first try new thermal compound and see if it helps but it could be a bad temperature sensor.  I had a Slim with a bad sensor and would get the error 0011 cpu-over-heat within 10 seconds after booting.

12 hours ago, DevilsHand676 said:

it dont make sense to me tho because its blowing out cold air so how can it be overheating ? or would no paste cause it even if its not hot

That is why it is more likley the sensor. The system is blowing cold, but the xbox doesnt know that.

1 hour ago, lieder1987 said:

That is why it is more likley the sensor. The system is blowing cold, but the xbox doesnt know that.

ok so putting paste on the thing would fix this ? does it have to be xbox paste  or can it be any becuase theres a tub for £2 on amazon so aslong as it all does the same thing is shouldn't matter ?

14 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

ok so putting paste on the thing would fix this ? does it have to be xbox paste  or can it be any becuase theres a tub for £2 on amazon so aslong as it all does the same thing is shouldn't matter ?

Well if it is a bad sensor new thermal compound probably wont help but that is an easier solution than a new sensor since I doubt that would be easy to find.

I would assume that regular thermal paste would be fine, but I am not 100% sure.