Need help choosing appropriate power supply please

So i just bought a Ryzen 3 1300x, MSI B350M gaming pro motherboard, Samsung 850 EVO SSD and a 2 TB hard drive. I plan to buy a GTX 1050 ti,16 gb of DDR4 3000 and a NZXT S340 case but the thing that i'm having trouble with is picking an appropriate PSU. I've gathered a fair amount of knowledge on this matter but am concerned about picking the wrong one.I think a 500w PSU would be enough but i dont know. Help would be much appreciated. I also wanted to maybe put in an led strip and/or RGB case fans but don't know if that would influence what PSU I would buy. This is my first PC build by the way so, sorry if my part list looks stupid. I think that covers everything thanks in advance.

For a build like that, the wattage is no issue at all. it could run on a 350W PSU. (check link in sig about PSUs)

I'd recommend the corsair CX450 (or CX450M if you want semi-modular).

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

16 minutes ago, Titaniumx24x said:

So i just bought a Ryzen 3 1300x, MSI B350M gaming pro motherboard, Samsung 850 EVO SSD and a 2 TB hard drive. I plan to buy a GTX 1050 ti,16 gb of DDR4 3000 and a NZXT S340 case but the thing that i'm having trouble with is picking an appropriate PSU. I've gathered a fair amount of knowledge on this matter but am concerned about picking the wrong one.I think a 500w PSU would be enough but i dont know. Help would be much appreciated. I also wanted to maybe put in an led strip and/or RGB case fans but don't know if that would influence what PSU I would buy. This is my first PC build by the way so, sorry if my part list looks stupid. I think that covers everything thanks in advance.

What is your budget, I skimmed through 2 good PSUs on sale ATM.

A good quality 400 to 500 watt PSU would be adequate.

where you from?
What you want to pay?
What's important for you?

How important is the noise of the PSU?

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

Thanks for all the help glad this community isn't as toxic as league lmao, I don't really care about price, I don't want a loud psu if possible, and I don't care if it's fully modular or not. cable sleeves are prefered, I mostly play League and want to get into overwatch on pc but sometimes play mmo's. If I wanted to upgrade my cpu and gpu in the future I would like a little wiggle room though thanks again guys

Is the Bitfenix Whsiper M afailable in your region for a reasonable Price?

That one in the 450W version, maybe 550W would be a good choice.

And no, you don't need more, even if some PSU calculators tell you otherwise...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

7 hours ago, Titaniumx24x said:

Thanks for all the help glad this community isn't as toxic as league lmao, I don't really care about price, I don't want a loud psu if possible, and I don't care if it's fully modular or not. cable sleeves are prefered, I mostly play League and want to get into overwatch on pc but sometimes play mmo's. If I wanted to upgrade my cpu and gpu in the future I would like a little wiggle room though thanks again guys

A Corsair CX550M would be good for your system.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||