Give Warnings to people how break the CS and add it the CS page to registration page

Sir Asvald
6 minutes ago, asand1 said:

Considering how hard Linus is pushing Tunnel Bear, I don't imagine a general discussion about VPN is going to net much of backlash.

Nothing wrong with general discussion of VPNs, only a problem if explicitly asking to circumvent website blocks. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎01 at 9:45 AM, Abdul201588 said:

Is the this hard to implement? I mean it's frustrating to a number of members who have been here for a while always talk about stuff which are not allowed..and they should know better. As for new people before they complete the registration, they HAVE to read it. 

If you have an issue with a comment or a post someone has made, then file a report. The moderators will deal with it as necessary. Thread locks, thread deletes, bans, and private message warnings do happen so stop telling the moderators how to do their jobs.

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎01 at 4:16 PM, Abdul201588 said:

Yes, I should have been punished and I was given a warning. It wasn't about a post. I was rude to someone. I got a warning. I accepted it. 

So are you just salty that other people haven't gotten caught? There are 436,752 members on the forum and 24 moderators and 5 administrators. So it's a given that not every one is going to get caught. Like I've said before, report them if you have an issue and it will be resolved. Moderators need you help to catch these people as they can't always be actively looking for rule breakers. This is a volunteer commitment for them, they're not getting paid for this. They have their own lives and you're lucky that they commit their free time policing this place. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

On 9/1/2017 at 9:45 AM, Abdul201588 said:

Is the this hard to implement? I mean it's frustrating to a number of members who have been here for a while always talk about stuff which are not allowed..and they should know better. As for new people before they complete the registration, they HAVE to read it. 

people will always find a way to skip it and so therefore it is too much trouble to implement this. Why throw away a system that works okay?

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

15 hours ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

So are you just salty that other people haven't gotten caught? There are 436,752 members on the forum and 24 moderators and 5 administrators. So it's a given that not every one is going to get caught. Like I've said before, report them if you have an issue and it will be resolved. Moderators need you help to catch these people as they can't always be actively looking for rule breakers. This is a volunteer commitment for them, they're not getting paid for this. They have their own lives and you're lucky that they commit their free time policing this place. 

What nonsense are you talking? Salty? Seriously? Something is definitely wrong with your brain if you think I'm salty

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

The current system works fine, and, while we are open to suggestions on how to improve it, we don't feel that this suggestion would have a net positive benefit.

This topic has been locked.

HTTP/2 203