Employee List at LTT?

Imbellis

Over the past year or two, I've been noticing quite a few people working in the backgrounds. Some of them, such as Max and Jacob(?), have become slightly more prominent over time.

There are just a lot of new faces that I see in the back of videos and I'm interested in "getting to know" (as much as you can say that).

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

http://www.linusmediagroup.com/history/

there ya go, should have them all

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Thanks for the list.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

23 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Wow! They've updated it since I last check it. Still missing Ivan, maybe someone else too?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just now, LoGiCalDrm said:

Wow! They've updated it since I last check it. Still missing Ivan, maybe someone else too?

is Ivan really a proper employe yet? im not all that into who is what tbh but i thought he was temporary muscle

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

is Ivan really a proper employe yet? im not all that into who is what tbh but i thought he was temporary muscle

I don't think he's an actual employee - perhaps with ncix or something, but I think they'd list him if he was directly employed.

2 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

He's been there quite awhile, but idk. Maybe he fades away at some point.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

With all of the new people, I've made a google sheet with 'em all.

11 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

With all of the new people, I've made a google sheet with 'em all.

love how most of them are 117 years old...

Builds:

Spoiler

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

@GabenJr is the only one without a twitter. :P

Yeah, In order to find a picture of him I clipped one from a LTT Video.

Just now, Imbellis said:

I HAVE HIS RAM IN ONE OF MY HTPCS.  ULTIMATE LTT STAFF TROPHY! :V

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Wow. How'd you get a hold of it? lucky coincidence?

3 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

Wow. How'd you get a hold of it? lucky coincidence?

Known them for years and they were parting a system out.  It was before they worked at LTT even.  So it's not really a big deal, I'm just teasing. :P

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Known them for years and they were parting a system out.  It was before they worked at LTT even.  So it's not really a big deal, I'm just teasing. :P

Yeah, that's interesting. I know there are quite a few techie-youtubers that live in my general area.

But really - that's cool and shows their dedication (that word doesn't fit, but I can't think of any others) to the community.

13 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

Yeah, that's interesting. I know there are quite a few techie-youtubers that live in my general area.

But really - that's cool and shows their dedication (that word doesn't fit, but I can't think of any others) to the community.

I know some youtubers in my area, here's a link to one:

http://www.linusmediagroup.com

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

Just now, JDE said:

linusmediagroup.com

Cool. I'll look them up.

1 minute ago, JDE said:

linusmediagroup.com

Eh, I don't really like their videos. Every video has sponsors, the short dude has "bug eyes" and a whiny voice, and they un-ironically like RGB.

-1/10

5 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

@GabenJr is the only one without a twitter. :P

5 hours ago, Imbellis said:

I'm not sure why there's no Twitter on there - I made one specifically for it.

5 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

You also now have Winfluenza.

Emily @ LINUS MEDIA GROUP                                  

congratulations on breaking absolutely zero stereotypes - @cs_deathmatch

More broadly though, I try not to get in front of the camera much. I don't really "fit" visually if you know what I mean, and for that matter, I'm usually busy doing benchmarks and stuff for time-sensitive projects, so it kinda works out in my favour that way.

Emily @ LINUS MEDIA GROUP                                  

congratulations on breaking absolutely zero stereotypes - @cs_deathmatch

1 minute ago, GabenJr said:

More broadly though, I try not to get in front of the camera much. I don't really "fit" visually if you know what I mean, and for that matter, I'm usually busy doing benchmarks and stuff for time-sensitive projects, so it kinda works out in my favour that way.

Time spent on camera is time not spent writing new videos and playing with the latest hardware. :P

7 minutes ago, GabenJr said:

I totally understand your reasoning. Happy to see all of y'all working to bring this community great content!

One question though - the community, in general, isn't sure if Ivan is employed or what his real relationship with you guys is. Would you know?

I totally understand don't know or if you're allowed to disclose that type of thing. Thanks for the response.

48 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

I totally understand your reasoning. Happy to see all of y'all working to bring this community great content!

One question though - the community, in general, isn't sure if Ivan is employed or what his real relationship with you guys is. Would you know?

I totally understand don't know or if you're allowed to disclose that type of thing. Thanks for the response.

New writing plan for @GabenJr

LTT hires a local unknown actor and has them appear as an employee in the background and in random videos but constantly conflicting information should be presented and this should be dragged on for over a year while theories and attempts to identify this staff member rage wild on the forum.

"THAT GUY IS LUKE'S BROTHER, REMEMBER THE WAN SHOW FROM OCTOBER!?'
"BUT HE WAS A UPS GUY DELIVERING A CRATE IN THE LAST HOLY SHIT VIDEO!"
"BUT IN CONSRUCTION PART 3 THEY SAID HE WAS ONE OF THE FLOATPLANE VENTURE CAPITALISTS!"

3 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

New writing plan for @GabenJr

LTT hires a local unknown actor and has them appear as an employee in the background and in random videos but constantly conflicting information should be presented and this should be dragged on for over a year while theories and attempts to identify this staff member rage wild on the forum.

"THAT GUY IS LUKE'S BROTHER, REMEMBER THE WAN SHOW FROM OCTOBER!?'
"BUT HE WAS A UPS GUY DELIVERING A PACKAGE A CRATE IN THE LAST HOLY SHIT VIDEO!"
"BUT IN CONSRUCTION PART 3 THEY SAID HE WAS ONE OF THE FLOATPLANE VENTURE CAPITALISTS!"

+1 somebody should msg Linus. Best thing is that it really doesn't need to be an actor - could just be a friend or relative of somebody working there.