Can someone help me on what i am looking at

Just now, Ethocreeper said:

i think its a pc but am not 100% sure...

I meant about the water cooling what is it supposed to be? Why it has a water pump with a suko socket 

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

1 minute ago, Garuger said:

I meant about the water cooling what is it supposed to be? Why it has a water pump with a suko socket 

idk it was probably a cheap ass pump. the guy run the plug out the pci slots. and from there he plugged it in a wall socket

if you dont make that a steampunk build, you are wasting your time xD

Just now, MarcVez said:

if you dont make that a steampunk build, you are wasting your time xD

The case is sold and asked the one who put on the selling of the case  to send me pics and that was the result .Should i buy it? Is it salvageable? 

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Just now, Garuger said:

The case is sold and asked the one who put on the selling of the case  to send me pics and that was the result .Should i buy it? Is it salvageable? 

i would not buy that unless i had no pc and it was super cheap, even then its missing hhd and psu

Just now, MarcVez said:

i would not buy that unless i had no pc and it was super cheap, even then its missing hhd and psu

The case is an ultra rare case from 2005 from the gaming series asus had called vento Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για asus vento 3600

i have a proper gaming rig and all i care is for the case not the stuff inside it and it is like 30 euros.I just dont know if i can restore it 

The case is alright, everything else belongs in the dump. The side panel on that case can something be a pain to put back on.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Just now, NumLock21 said:

The case is alright, everything else belongs in the dump. The side panel on that case can something be a pain to put back on.

but has a hole on the top how you do you fix that 3d printing? 

2 minutes ago, Garuger said:

too crap dont bother

you can buy a case like the zalman z9 neo. its very good for the price. also i own it. if you cant find it in a store you can buy it from amazon.co.uk its the closest to greece

btw ime kipreos an den to prosekses apo to location mu. itan pio ftinomu na to goraso pu to amazon uk para na to goraso dakato ke plirosa ke 40 shipping

Put tape over it or find same case and replace the face cover. Seriously don't buy it. Get something new if you can. The whole thing is junk. C'mon AGP? Fucking AGP!

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

The case is an ultra rare case from 2005 from the gaming series asus had called vento Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για asus vento 3600

i have a proper gaming rig and all i care is for the case not the stuff inside it and it is like 30 euros.I just dont know if i can restore it 

i dont think that you can restore that

honestly, i would say put a sticker over the hole, but there will be screw holes on top too

1 minute ago, NumLock21 said:

Put tape over it or find same case and replace the face cover. Seriously don't buy it. Get something new if you can. The whole thing is junk. C'mon AGP? Fucking AGP!

I am more concerned about the water pump that has a suko plug 

Just now, Garuger said:

Buy a new aio

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

Just now, NumLock21 said:

Buy a new aio

i only want the case no what inside of it i was just freaked out how bad the owner made his water cooling

5 minutes ago, Ethocreeper said:

i dont think that you can restore that

even if it costs only 30 euros?

Just now, Garuger said:

akoma kai an kostizei molis 30 euro?

English please :D

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

its an early pioner watercooling setup. pretty cool but also equally crap

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, NumLock21 said:

English please :D

fixed sorry

7 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

noooo it belongs in a museum lol. thats from the early days of watercooling :P also the soundcard in it is still a decent thing

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

i may have missed it but does it come with the side panel? from what i understand, you are in love with the case and want better parts in it?

1) nothing is good in that case, at all

2) if it is your dream case and you are handy, you can take the case apart, paint the metal black, putty the holes and repaint all the plastic whatever color you like

Just now, MarcVez said:

i may have missed it but does it come with the side panel? from what i understand, you are in love with the case and want better parts in it?

1) nothing is good in that case, at all

2) if it is your dream case and you are handy, you can take the case apart, paint the metal black, putty the holes and repaint all the plastic whatever color you like

yes it comes with the side panel and yes i would like to make a new setup in it after i mod it a lot