Can someone help me on what i am looking at

Just now, Garuger said:

yes it comes with the side panel and yes i would like to make a new setup in it after i mod it a lot 

its a lot of work but if its your dream case and you are a handy man, it can be saved

1 minute ago, MarcVez said:

i may have missed it but does it come with the side panel? from what i understand, you are in love with the case and want better parts in it?

1) nothing is good in that case, at all

2) if it is your dream case and you are handy, you can take the case apart, paint the metal black, putty the holes and repaint all the plastic whatever color you like

yea agree

and maybe build an htpc inside from your old parts if you have

8 minutes ago, Garuger said:

I am more concerned about the water pump that has a suko plug 

the pump is probably broken anyway

anything inside it is probably broken...

4 minutes ago, Garuger said:

fixed sorry

No need to be, I click on the wrong quote. -_-

4 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

noooo it belongs in a museum lol. thats from the early days of watercooling :P also the soundcard in it is still a decent thing

Fine water cooling belongs in a museum, everything else can do to the bin. And that audigy front console won't work without its sound card and specialized IDE cable.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

1 minute ago, NumLock21 said:

No need to be, I click on the wrong quote. -_-

Fine water cooling belongs in a museum, everything else can do to the bin. And that audigy front console won't work without its sound card and specialized IDE cable.

oh i thought the sound card was in there? and yah i just realized about the god damn cable... im glad i found mine lol

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

That kinda resembles a cooling system that a fridge would use.

Phase cooling?

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Just now, Garuger said:

Phase cooling?

Yeah that's the name. I mean, what else would explain the massive black block at the front that has the tubes running through it.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Just now, TheRandomness said:

Yeah that's the name. I mean, what else would explain the massive black block at the front that has the tubes running through it.

Diy self phase cooling on a mid tower with external freon tank? ._.

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet