Paul Walker killed in car accident

Psychatog

Irony is that his name in the movies was Brian.

He actually prefers Brian.  He says if fans call him Paul he often doesn't notice them.  They are the obsessed fans, people that call him Brian are his true fans.

He still owes is a 10 second car. >:

"Too soon junior" no really, too soon.

i wonder how they are going to make the of Fast and The Furious Movies with one of that Stars dead

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

damn what a shame seemed like a nice guy. RIP Paul...

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Is it bad that I have never heard of him?

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Its gona be awkward carrying on the movies. Also im suspicious of how a car bursts into flames by hitting a pole. Seems like Magic Hax.

i wonder how they are going to make the of Fast and The Furious Movies with one of that Stars dead

They will have to kill Brian off somehow, But I think they can pull it back around with that hillbilly dude and lilbowwow. It just sucks that his character is now forced to leave the Fast and Furious franchise.

One of the only actors I actually have respect for.

Its gona be awkward carrying on the movies. Also im suspicious of how a car bursts into flames by hitting a pole. Seems like Magic Hax.

Carrera GT are known for having handling issues and for bursting into flames... A crash can easily make the engine fire up... is one powerful car!!

Waiting...

Carrera GT are known for having handling issues and for bursting into flames... A crash can easily make the engine fire up... is one powerful car!!

How very convenient... Im even more suspicious now.

They will have to kill Brian off somehow, But I think they can pull it back around with that hillbilly dude and lilbowwow. It just sucks that his character is now forced to leave the Fast and Furious franchise.

One of the only actors I actually have respect for.

A friend of mine is a former EMT and he was also suspicious. "Cars don't just explode."

My cousins are also huge Fast and Furious fans and had a theory that they are going to Kill Brian off in the next movie..they have no choice. Since that movie is supposed to star Vin Diesel, they'll manage to write it in, but it won't be pretty. The entire storyline has been sketchy since Tokyo Drift to keep everything within canon (Sung Kang/Han's death in the 3rd movie). After the most recent movie, loose ends were tied, but with the death of Paul Walker..it's going to be a mess. We might see some of the cast from Tokyo Drift return and have the lead in that movie be Brian's cousin or something..I dunno.

Either way, things won't be the same. He was such a chill guy on and off the set.

His FB page: https://www.facebook.com/PaulWalker

He was at a charity event and he let some random ass hat driving a Porsche drove Paul around after a charity event and helost control, hit a pole and the car exploded.  His agent just tweeted to verify the story and it was posted on his official FB as well.  RIP Paul Walker.

More official sources:

https://www.facebook.com/PaulWalker/posts/690316711002596

https://twitter.com/RealPaulWalker

attachicon.gifCrash.jpg

attachicon.gifCrash 2.jpg

RIP.Maybe you should update OP with this https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201830491596276&set=vb.1602142520&type=2&theater

A friend of mine is a former EMT and he was also suspicious. "Cars don't just explode."

My cousins are also huge Fast and Furious fans and had a theory that they are going to Kill Brian off in the next movie..they have no choice. Since that movie is supposed to star Vin Diesel, they'll manage to write it in, but it won't be pretty. The entire storyline has been sketchy since Tokyo Drift to keep everything within canon (Sung Kang/Han's death in the 3rd movie). After the most recent movie, loose ends were tied, but with the death of Paul Walker..it's going to be a mess. We might see some of the cast from Tokyo Drift return and have the lead in that movie be Brian's cousin or something..I dunno.

Either way, things won't be the same. He was such a chill guy on and off the set.

Whats the theory?

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

ahhh fuck fuck fuck fuck !!!! NOOOO

:(

RIP

one of the very few young actors i really liked

too young :(

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Is it bad that I have never heard of him?

Wow. I've watched 5 of The Fast and the Furious movies and you don't even know who he is? Oh god, why..

The irony...

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Guess he should have *puts on sunglasses* walked.

But in all seriousness, Condolences to his family and friends.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Whats the theory?

That was pretty much it. She thinks they are going to kill him off in the movie because of his actual death and the guy from Tokyo Drift returns as some relation to the Brian character. Or they'll stop the series at 7 and leave the franchise alone. Who knows.

I feel sad. D: I loved NFS movies, even though they were "bad"

has nothing to do with NFS

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

That was pretty much it. She thinks they are going to kill him off in the movie because of his actual death and the guy from Tokyo Drift returns as some relation to the Brian character. Or they'll stop the series at 7 and leave the franchise alone. Who knows.

vin diesel stated recently that he's unsure if he wants to cap the series at 9 or to go the full 10, he confirmed that it would be atleast 9. now who knows.

Probably the fuel rails got ruptured by the crash. Porsche's gas tanks are in the front but the car mainly impacted on the side. Probably it might be down to the engine too. Urgh.

RIP Brian..

It might be possible that he gets scripted out somehow in the new F&F. The movie is already half done so it's unlikely, they would redo the script and start filming from the beginning.

The accident was really sad but it's not surprising that the car burst into flames when they were travelling so fast that the car literally snapped in half when it crashed. Car crash that severe could easily make the car burn.

Intel i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz | Asus GTX 780 SLI | Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + 6TB WD Red | Asus Xonar Phoebus | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 900D | Win 8 Pro 64-bit | 2 x Dell U2412M | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G602

I was shocked when a friend messaged me about his death and I still can't quite believe it.

I loved the first few Fast & Furious movies and I'll always remember him as a car enthusiast.

Rest in peace ):

144Hz goodness

I just woke up today, wen't on a popular French website about movies, saw this... Goddamnit, my day is ruined a bit..

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

i can`t believe it. so sad

The accident was really sad but it's not surprising that the car burst into flames when they were travelling so fast that the car literally snapped in half when it crashed. Car crash that severe could easily make the car burn.

so they died on impact

Sad to hear.. One of the actors that I really liked :(

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.